Parents found my HGH syringes

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
Haven't even touched HGH or any needles for a year or something but they somehow found some lying around in my room. Lied to them telling them that it was for hyaluronic acid but they still got angry at me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
shit dude keep your family close regardless dont be mad at them they just want whats best for you and shit there r ways to hide it and shit but honestly who gaf if u havent injected in a year explain and shit and if u dont need them throw them out n they wont be onyo ass

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 23558, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
shit dude keep your family close regardless dont be mad at them they just want whats best for you and shit there r ways to hide it and shit but honestly who gaf if u havent injected in a year explain and shit and if u dont need them throw them out n they wont be onyo ass
From posting pics of himself eating shit to giving decent advice to forum autists...what a transformation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Osie, Splinter901 and 2 others
17 and 5'11 why on earth did you stop?? If your growth plates haven't closed continue blasting or you're going to regret it trust me

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
17 and 5'11 why on earth did you stop?? If your growth plates haven't closed continue blasting or you're going to regret it trust me
I can't afford it in the long run and plus, I'm currently taking aromasin to keep growth plates from closing and getting early night's sleep for hgh so that's good enough for me. If I am able to earn more money, I'll run it again no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Recessed Life
I can't afford it in the long run and plus, I'm currently taking aromasin to keep growth plates from closing and getting early night's sleep for hgh so that's good enough for me. If I am able to earn more money, I'll run it again no doubt.
Best of luck bro

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
From posting pics of himself eating shit to giving decent advice to forum autists...what a transformation
lmao it was chocolate ice cream and that shit was just a joke mane no actually disgusting shit ion fw nun of that goofy ahhh shit
i been gettin therapy as well and off drugs recently so im tryna mental healthmaxx and change for tha better

• +1
Reactions: kovacs, Deleted member 23558 and VladimirtheGreat