Parents Found Out I Have Been Lying to Them about having No Friends

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Bronze
Today my mum and dad confronted me on how i have been lying to them about going out with friends (for the past two years i have been going out on friday and saturday nights to the local forest and telling my parents im hanging out with my friends). I did this because i didn't want my parents to worry that i had no friends.

Somehow they knew i was lying and going to the forest, i have no idea how or when they figured this out or why they waited till today to confront me on it.

I'm not sure what to do now that my parents trust is broken, i at least dont need to go to thr forest at night during this winter.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, BhaiCoper, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
For added context i waa going to the forest to watch anime and play Nintendo switch while munching on some snacks. It was actually really fun for a while.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, yeeyeeslayer, incel194012940 and 4 others
Ts crazy:ROFLMAO:

Idk if you're still in school but getting friends is not some crazy hard thing. Also not worth going to the fucking forest for 2 entire years, that takes more dedication than actually talking to people. Gotta be fake

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, fuse, JustCallMeKash and 3 others
Ts crazy:ROFLMAO:

Idk if you're still in school but getting friends is not some crazy hard thing. Also not worth going to the fucking forest for 2 entire years, that takes more dedication than actually talking to people. Gotta be fake

Im 25, i tried all throughout highschool,college and work to make friends for years but people always flaked or made excuses when i organised hang outs

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Alt Number 3, LegitUser and 2 others
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, iblamejews, incel194012940 and 3 others
getting friends is not some crazy hard thing.
yes it is.
and its literally fucking impossible if youre not a normalfag.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Spiritualcell, iblamejews and 2 others
Im 25, i tried all throughout highschool,college and work to make friends for years but people alwayw flaked or made excuses when i organised hang outs
Been lurking for a while, finally decided to create an account--regretting that choice. No fucking way org users are this fucking autistic and subhuman. 99% here is actually fucking cooked holy shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Costcosuperstore, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
-23 year old incel with no friends anbd 60k posts on incel forum who lives in the basement of his parent's house taking estrogen to pass the time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Spiritualcell, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
99% here gotta be diagnosed as massively autistic, I'm fucking pissing myself holy shit
This is the extreme lad not the standard :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, sub5c3l, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Been lurking for a while, finally decided to create an account--regretting that choice. No fucking way org users are this fucking autistic and subhuman. 99% here is actually fucking cooked holy shit.
Maybe u should’ve taken us at our word!:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: bfol7
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, sub5c3l and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, LegitUser and sub5c3l
like you and @the BULL
its high T trait they have to lock u up cos they scared of u no wonder dravidians attracted to me

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I told my parents all my friends were cucks and backstabbed me.

Then go back to reddit or some normie forum

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
For added context i waa going to the forest to watch anime and play Nintendo switch while munching on some snacks. It was actually really fun for a while.
Where are you from bro?

you’re using 2005 standards, in 2024 having no friends or only online friends/acquaintances is low average, at least 25% percent of people are like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, bfol7, Shahnameh and 1 other person
mogger

good for you tbh

all that matters is you had a good time

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
yes it is.
and its literally fucking impossible if youre not a normalfag.

We are ranked as the third hardest city in the world to make friends, its even harder in Sydney

you’re using 2005 standards, in 2024 having no friends or only online friends/acquaintances is low average, at least 25% percent of people are like this

Maybe his a boomer like my parents

Fuark I tried to friendsmax as a teenager, but it all turned to shut ! Now I am a friendless incel !

We are ranked as the third hardest city in the world to make friends, its even harder in Sydney

Maybe his a boomer like my parents
Just recently turned 18, wouldn’t call myself a boomer personally. Making friends in school is quite easy if you’re not subhuman as you’re literally doing the same with people your age all day. Might depend slightly on where you’re from but it’s not some magic switch where if you would move to x country/city you would make friends all of a sudden.

Its okay broski. Having friends is overrated asf. I mean yea its cool to hangout n shit and my best memories are w my friends but they usually bring you down. Ive had so many times where friends bringed me down, sometimes i eat junk food while
Im supposed to eat healthy cuz my friends wanna go out or i waste time playing videogames instead of working on my goals.

Aslong as you ascend to htn-chadlite and just develop some basic social skills you will be fine.
Go to ometv.com to become good at talking
And its not that hard to make friends.
I know so many fucking subhuman losers who have like 20 friends