Parents hate me, no lipolab. Over

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
It’s over for me, everything i worked for is gone.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Why do they hate you ?

My dad also burned all of my drawings I made about my favorite historical battles.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and alurmo
Why do they hate you ?
Because they took my lipolab that I worked hours for and I got mad at them, and in a fit of rage I said some cruel things . I regret it all

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
I can't stand my parents. I'm losing my patience with them.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Because they took my lipolab that I worked hours for and I got mad at them, and in a fit of rage I said some cruel things . I regret it all
Damn man, just apologize to them sincerely and promise them you won’t do it again

Although you did something very bad, your parents have taken into account the fact your only 14 so they aren’t judging you as harshly as you think they are

• +1
Damn they piece of shits, they take ur hardworked shit then burn ur drawings. Punch them mfs

• +1
Damn man, just apologize to them sincerely and promise them you won’t do it again

Although you did something very bad, your parents have taken into account the fact your only 14 so they aren’t judging you as harshly as you think they are
Thank you man, I will.

did you just order it to your house? you gotta either order it to someone elses house or pick up the package immediately after it gets dropped off.

These boomers will always be bluepilled, they have grown in a different world.

• +1
did you just order it to your house? you gotta either order it to someone elses house or pick up the package immediately after it gets dropped off.
They found it in my room after I got it.

I can't stand my parents. I'm losing my patience with them.
hey now madridista, dont forget that ur parents brought u into this world. u shouldnt say such things.

• +1
hey now madridista, dont forget that ur parents brought u into this world. u shouldnt say such things.
But it’s just so cruel how they treat us.

• +1
But it’s just so cruel how they treat us.
It’s so unfair . I didn’t do anything to deserve this man, they took what I worked for and then burned some of my favorite drawings.Why are they doing this to me.

• +1
It’s so unfair . I didn’t do anything to deserve this man, they took what I worked for and then burned some of my favorite drawings.Why are they doing this to me.
did u do something that upset them?

did u do something that upset them?
They took away my stuff and I said some cruel things I shouldn’t of said in the heat of the moment, I regret it all

• +1
Reactions: cavy
They took away my stuff and I said some cruel things I shouldn’t of said in the heat of the moment, I regret it all
thats probably why. js give them 2 hours n go apologise to them, dont end on bad terms its gonna be worse

• +1
thats probably why. js give them 2 hours n go apologise to them, dont end on bad terms its gonna be worse
It happened last night, I haven’t talked to them yet, they’re out right now at a party.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
My dad also burned all of my drawings I made about my favorite historical battles.
from a normie pov getting rid of the lipolab kinda makes sense but this is just kinda fucked ngl bros a hater

• +1