Parents keep asking why I have never had a Girlfriend

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Just came home for the weekend from my first year of college and my parents are grilling me on why I have not yet had a GF in 19 years.

Do I tell them I need infraorbital implants+almond eye surgery and bimax+sliding Genio? I'm pretty sure my parents think I'm gay or mentally ill at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Over, Deleted member 8699 and 1 other person
It's very simple, just tell them it's all their fault that you can't get a girlfriend because you inherited their shitty genetics, that would be the real honest answer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Over, Deleted member 8699 and 5 others
tell them its because their cucked genetics made it over for you, and thus you have LDAR on looksmax.me, overdosen on copium and the blackpill, and will soon indeed rope to gandy heaven or ascend to chad with lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, R@m@, Over and 3 others
It's very simple, just tell them it's all their fault that you can't get a girlfriend because you inherited their shitty genetics, that would be the real honest answer.
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
say you're ugly as shit and need surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
My parents think I'm gay or something. I'm not a virgin but I didn't bring any girls home because they're all either low psl or crazy. I don't even care for that shit I just want a normal relationship.

jfl my poor younger brother was trying to give me tips on getting girls when he is a virgin himself and I mog him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 7173
They never stopped me from mouthbreathing tbh. It's their fault

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 7866
They never stopped me from mouthbreathing tbh. It's their fault
I wonder why people mouthbreathe in the first place. My brother was a mouthbreather and I wasn't, and I think I had decent tongue posture but no one told us how to do this shit. I guess mouthbreathing is just one of those bad habits like sucking your thumb until a late age. My sister's mouth and teeth are all fucked up because she sucked her thumb till age 10.

Mom and dad. It's because i'm an utter subhuman.

I wonder why people mouthbreathe in the first place. My brother was a mouthbreather and I wasn't, and I think I had decent tongue posture but no one told us how to do this shit. I guess mouthbreathing is just one of those bad habits like sucking your thumb until a late age. My sister's mouth and teeth are all fucked up because she sucked her thumb till age 10.
It was due to bad allergies for me. Falls in line with my theory of how a fucked up immune system will destroy your looks