Parents paying

N

Norwooder

Master
So I am getting a free lefort 1 becuase of overbite and have braces on, so that will help with forward growth. Attached is an image of my side profile, would it also be optimal for me to get a BSSO to maximise facial aesthetics? The surgeon has agreed to maximise my facia aesthetics and im asking for anyone to help and give advice on whether i should say get 6 mm forward on lefort 1 then 3mm forward on BSSO (so front teeth sit infront of back teeth) any advice is great please take this seriously...
E8624403 7195 4622 AC84 80EEC20AE9E0

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2012, DianabolDownie and 3 others
Congrats dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 2227
So many norwooders here nowadays

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Are you retarded? I mean your profile is not super model tier but it's absolutely fine and descent. Completely mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CopeAndRope, Kosidius and 6 others
you needed a lefort of the 3rd degree tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Butthurt Dweller and Norwooder
U can possibly become model tier. I envy yo.

• Love it
Reactions: Norwooder
How tf are u getting this wtf

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2227
404 maxilla not found

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
Get double jaw

Whats that
Bimax surgery. If you're already made the decision to get cut open and your upper jaw broken do the lower too.
Also your nose looks like trash, but thats something you're doing after orthognatic surgery since lefort 1 will if I remember right turn your nose up. Atleast it changes it, so do it after that

Bimax surgery. If you're already made the decision to get cut open and your upper jaw broken do the lower too.
Also your nose looks like trash, but thats something you're doing after orthognatic surgery since lefort 1 will if I remember right turn your nose up. Atleast it changes it, so do it after that
Yeh mate im doing bsso aswell i said that in title

Ill fucking crush your mothers asshole u termite
You will do absolutely fucking nothing you utter subhuman abomination. Stop coping, start roping.
ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Norwooder
You will do absolutely fucking nothing you utter subhuman abomination. Stop coping, start roping.
ded srs
i will fucking mutilate your cousins neck and turn it into a 12 inch stick and shobve it so far up your fucking ass that your gonna start choking on it, I feel so so so so sorry for you when that happens man, but hey, i dont make the rules here

i will fucking mutilate your cousins neck and turn it into a 12 inch stick and shobve it so far up your fucking ass that your gonna start choking on it, I feel so so so so sorry for you when that happens man, but hey, i dont make the rules here
Ok coomer

what is it like when you smile ???
I ask this cause when you do lefort ur maxila is reduced, so i suppose u have to have gingival exposure to get a lefort ??? I dont have it.

I wonder if i can get this too, i have a very small overbite. 20% to get 100% correct bite.
can this fuck your smike ??? A youthful smile has a little bit of gengival exposure, like 2mm. when people get old their labial tissues get harder, and they dont open correctly more.

Thinkin about this, i think it'd be safer to me to don't move this area. But if someone could explain me deeper all this stuff...

Last edited: