Parents put padlocks on daughters’ graves to avoid rape in Pakistan

Milosz

Milosz

Zephir
Parents in Pakistan are now putting padlocks on their late daughters’ graves to prevent them from being raped by some randy men.

According to a report, necrophilia cases are on the rise in the country and some social media users, including activists and authors have raised the matter once again on Thursday.

Grave in Pakistan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh, Johnny_Sins, beefliverontop and 4 others
Parents in Pakistan are now putting padlocks on their late daughters’ graves to prevent them from being raped by some randy men.

According to a report, necrophilia cases are on the rise in the country and some social media users, including activists and authors have raised the matter once again on Thursday.

View attachment 3113314
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. control ur people

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
quick someone dropship bolt cutters to pakistan for quick moneymaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Its not funny at all and id also do this if i were a paki

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: beefliverontop and Alt Number 3
bro this shit is sad

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
false, posted first by hindustan times, which no one believes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, Gengar and Autismcel
they deny us arranged marriage so their daughters can just be sluts for chads while we get nothing and rot, now they won't even give us their daughters corpses.

Imagine ur a 10 yo girl who died and is trying to rest her soul in peace but a truecel dalit digs you up and start giving your corpse backshots

Its pure disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, sportsmogger and Milosz

View attachment 3113314
That whole article in a nutshell is about "according to reports:soy::soy::soy:" no evidence at all jfl
Its not funny at all and id also do this if i were a paki
Wouldn't be surprised if it was a hindu nationalist behidn the acc

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and try2beme
That whole article in a nutshell is about "according to reports:soy::soy::soy:" no evidence at all jfl

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a hindu nationalist behidn the acc
Whether its a hindu indian problem or pakistani is fucked. I believe whoever country is doing it, it still exists

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel

View attachment 3113314
They had to protect her from the looksmax.org moderation team

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I remember an incident where the security guard would fuck the dead bodies on regular and one day he saw some odd light emerging from the girl's body and he surrendered himself due to fear of Allah
These fuckers are extremely weird

Imagine ur a 10 yo girl who died and is trying to rest her soul in peace but a truecel dalit digs you up and start giving your corpse backshots

Its pure disgusting
Fr. If i catched one of them i would rape them. Idc that im straight. Im gonna do it purely so they suffer.
No lube…. No warmup no nothing 😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and try2beme