Parents reached a whole new level of stupidity today.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
I most likely have hyperthyroidism, which can lower testosterone, give you bug eyes, erectile dysfunction and make you lose hair. I talked about this with my parents again, and you know what they say? "Your illness was the choice of God, if you're trying to heal yourself, then you're going against God's will." Hearing this made me lol. Are you basically telling me to be bald, have erectile dysfunction, low testosterone and bug eyes for the rest of my life? Are you fucking retarded? I have such stupid fucking parents.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, OFFICER_HENRY, Peachy and 10 others
Your parents sound really uneducated and sad. If I were you I would move out.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and RAITEIII
Room temperature IQ parents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Zeta ascended and SikKunt
Your parents sound really uneducated and sad. If I were you I would move out.
I am going to move out. I'm also going to force my doctor to treat my hyperthyroidism. He basically told me yesterday that my brain is sending too many signals to my thyroid. Which means I have too much of those thyroid hormones in me most likely.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: slime and SikKunt
crazy shit, man.

It's not funny man. Move the fuck out.

What symptoms do you have by the way?

It's not funny man. Move the fuck out.

What symptoms do you have by the way?
Thinning, diarreah, trouble with getting erections lately, fatigue and muscle pain.

I feel bad for you OP, move out and don’t ever contact them again. If they contact you ignore them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Your illness was the choice of God, if you're trying to heal yourself, then you're going against God's will."
Religious copers are the worst tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Jfl. Are your parents muslims?

Beyond the worst. How is hyperthyroidism ok because "It was God's choice"?
That's like saying getting cancer is God's choice and then refuse chemo because you think that.

I've been told I'm possessed by a lazyness demon.

Ded srs lol
Funny how people bring God as a defense only when it defends their narrative.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I most likely have hyperthyroidism, which can lower testosterone, give you bug eyes, erectile dysfunction and make you lose hair. I talked about this with my parents again, and you know what they say? "Your illness was the choice of God, if you're trying to heal yourself, then you're going against God's will." Hearing this made me lol. Are you basically telling me to be bald, have erectile dysfunction, low testosterone and bug eyes for the rest of my life? Are you fucking retarded? I have such stupid fucking parents.

Kill them, slowly, and when they ask why "It's God's will"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Zeta ascended
lol your parents sound legit retarded, on gods intended diet and lifestyle out in da woods hunting all day we should all be 6 foot tall robust slayers LEGIT but man invented (((civilization))) and made us all sick frail faggots. try increasing iodine consumption eat lots of wild caught high quality fish, stuff like WHOLE sardines or smelts

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Op man, i also suspect i have hyperthyroidism, if i find out i do actually have it i would legit go ER on the whole hospital for not diagnosing me many years ago, im 19 now and im terrified that thyroid problems did inhibit some growth i would have if everything was normal. I would legit kill the whole hospital if i find out i have hyperthyroidism and it inhibited me from growing taller, having a bigger frame and plethora of other things

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3832
i would rape them if i were you, wait what

Op man, i also suspect i have hyperthyroidism, if i find out i do actually have it i would legit go ER on the whole hospital for not diagnosing me many years ago, im 19 now and im terrified that thyroid problems did inhibit some growth i would have if everything was normal. I would legit kill the whole hospital if i find out i have hyperthyroidism and it inhibited me from growing taller, having a bigger frame and plethora of other things
I feel you man.

X2
Let's Richard Ramírez them:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
This is the type of mentality that drives sane people over the edge. I hope you get help op

If you live in the us contact the police, because this is child abuse no cap

Prau to ahura mazda the wize Lord accept you got fucked by the angraminu and work to bring a better asha a better person over all looks in included in this this is not God's will this is the devil's

Your parents deserve hyperthyroidism, not you.

Your parents are completely retarded OP. I feel bad tbh
Religious copers are the worst tbh
My parents are highly religious, mum even goes to church everyday. But they would never do stupid shit like this

My father if he was alive he would be a idiot like it. He dont give me gifts or even good talks and he dont allowed me to watch dragon ball z because it was "evil". What a dumb low iq bastard.

It was god's choice bro just accept it