PARENTS THEORY genetic recombination n stuff GTFIH

D

Deleted member 8699

Kraken
over the last few years ive noticed a few patterns which im going to discuss with you homies. ill get right into it since some of you have the mental retardation of losing focus after 2 seconds (inb4 dn read anyways)

CASE 1.
so if the parents of a child are UGLY as sin, subhuman, disgusting, the bottom layer of the barrel etc. ===>>>the child will have a 100% chance of being model-tier psl8+ (tldr 2 ugly parents will create chad offspring all the time). e g: chico, barrett etc ALL WITH SUBHUMAN PARENTS

CASE 2.
if one of them is ugly and one of them is beautiful, chances are the child will turn out subhuman. it really doesn't matter if your father or mother is the ugly one, one ugly parent is enough to corrupt the facial aesthetics and status of a child (tldr of one of them subhuman ===>>> offspring subhuman as well)

case 3.
both parents model-tier
now here we got in the risky zone. this proves the no in between theory. if both parents are LITERALLY the embodiments of chad and stacy, the offspring could be:
1. model tier like the parents (if you're here congrats!! you won genetic lottery jfl)
2. the WORST type of subhuman, literal undermensch, <1PSL with no hope but usually mommy and daddy have the moneis to cover the fuck ton of surgeries one needs to undergo (tldr if both parents model tier ===>>> offspring either model ass swell or ugly as sin)

im PARTIALLY open to discussion
inb4 dn read
inb4 greycel
inb4 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, thecel, 000 and 11 others
dicaprio parents are also ugly af if i remember right

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Patrick Baitman and athnico
zendaya proves this theory correct

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Patrick Baitman
if one of them is ugly and one of them is beautiful, chances are the child will turn out subhuman. it really doesn't matter if your father or mother is the ugly one, one ugly parent is enough to corrupt the facial aesthetics and status of a child (tldr of one of them subhuman ===>>> offspring subhuman as well)
this was me the entire time :forcedsmile:
never began

Attachments

• 672774D1-862E-409E-90B7-51B30FA76439.jpeg
    672774D1-862E-409E-90B7-51B30FA76439.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 233
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, SpearOfOrion, Chadeep and 2 others
Recombination as we know it is cope

Yes you will inherit the features

However facial features and beauty come from androgens (in makes, fuck foids)

So if a hyper masc male (ideal mate)

And high e female (good match)

And have high prenatal t

The child will be good-looking as the androgen profiles will reconbjne and be very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, RAITEIII, Deleted member 7240 and 4 others
both mom and dad are gl

brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and Patrick Baitman
this is bullshit. two ugly parents can make ugly kids and i have seen it before. we need someone to doctormaxx and do some research and find out how we can win the genetic lottery every single time and use genetic recombination to our advantage to produce chad sons. if this is done then it will literally change the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9344, Danish_Retard and 5 others
What if your parents are average?

My dad used to be really good looking until he got obese and old asf
My mom still gets stares even though she is 50+ years old
My brother is almost taller and a chadlite and looks better then me even though I am thinner, and he is 12
and I am a subhuman incel with acne and 17

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksJourney and Dylan2
Thread idea to reach 100 rep as a greycel:

What if your parents are average?
i thought about this possibility and wasn't sure.
now, after reading your comment, i know the outcome: they are gonna live their lives as bitter useless incels on .me jfl kek

Genetic recombination is too complicated to just base it off 3 theories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and LooksJourney
Mom Is Stacy, dad is normie. Now what?

over the last few years ive noticed a few patterns which im going to discuss with you homies. ill get right into it since some of you have the mental retardation of losing focus after 2 seconds (inb4 dn read anyways)

CASE 1.
so if the parents of a child are UGLY as sin, subhuman, disgusting, the bottom layer of the barrel etc. ===>>>the child will have a 100% chance of being model-tier psl8+ (tldr 2 ugly parents will create chad offspring all the time). e g: chico, barrett etc ALL WITH SUBHUMAN PARENTS

CASE 2.

case 3.
both parents model-tier
now here we got in the risky zone. this proves the no in between theory. if both parents are LITERALLY the embodiments of chad and stacy, the offspring could be:
1. model tier like the parents (if you're here congrats!! you won genetic lottery jfl)
2. the WORST type of subhuman, literal undermensch, <1PSL with no hope but usually mommy and daddy have the moneis to cover the fuck ton of surgeries one needs to undergo (tldr if both parents model tier ===>>> offspring either model ass swell or ugly as sin)

inb4 dn read
inb4 greycel
inb4 jfl
grey..oh

CASE 1.
so if the parents of a child are UGLY as sin, subhuman, disgusting, the bottom layer of the barrel etc. ===>>>the child will have a 100% chance of being model-tier psl8+ (tldr 2 ugly parents will create chad offspring all the time)

Then how am I subhuman? Shit thread.

CASE 1.

CASE 2.

case 3.
both parents model-tier

inb4 dn read
inb4 greycel
inb4 jfl
bump

Recombination as we know it is cope

Yes you will inherit the features

However facial features and beauty come from androgens (in makes, fuck foids)

So if a hyper masc male (ideal mate)

And high e female (good match)

And have high prenatal t

The child will be good-looking as the androgen profiles will reconbjne and be very good
You do be having a point.

There's "subhuman" with high androgen receptor density and foid with her equivalent so they are likely to have better looking kids.

If its subhuman with everything recessed then it's probably over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699