Parents would disown me if I got dreads

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Is this normal behavior?

no

are u a blackcel?

just get them and act like a good boy tbh, often just a scaring tactic tbh

They’ll be disappointed/angry for a few days or perhaps a week and then they’ll calm down. It’s no big deal, they won't actually do anything drastic.
But, if you have African/Black parents you might get flogged with a belt a few times I heard. So yeah. :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Don't get dreads, use hydroquinone instead

no

are u a blackcel?

just get them and act like a good boy tbh, often just a scaring tactic tbh
Yes I'm black
They keep saying it's low class asf.
I come from a kinda well off family and they say they'd be embarrassed lol.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
all the white kids will ask you for weed

Yes its normal my mom is also African and told me a I would look like a homeless/weed smoker if I got dreads. She also won't let me get my ears pierced but I need to stick my dick in some pussy so I'll pierce them anyway to thugmaxx. You don't need dreads anyway just get a fade or flat top.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: crmsxg, Alexanderr and AspiringChad
They’ll be disappointed/angry for a few days or perhaps a week and then they’ll calm down. It’s no big deal, they won't actually do anything drastic.
But, if you have African/Black parents you might get flogged with a belt a few times I heard. So yeah. :feelsthink:
My parents are typical with that flogging shit, they're passive aggressive as fuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
HQ will make your skin whiter. If you want that

Yes I'm black
They keep saying it's low class asf.
I come from a kinda well off family and they say they'd be embarrassed lol.
just get the typical like short dread undercut or whatever fits you

long ass dreads nah

I'm not one of those self hating blacks lol.
I like my skin tone it's kinda reddish.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
lighter more glowy skin is often good on blackcels, better colouring aso wtf is HQ headquarters?

Yes its normal my mom is also African and told me a I would look like a homeless/weed smoker if I got dreads. She also won't let me get my ears pierced but I need to stick my dick in some pussy so I'll pierce them anyway to thugmaxx. You don't need dreads anyway just get a fade or flat top.
Bro youre 20+

You're 20+ and mom won't let you get a nice haircut

What not about it?
I stopped caring I just get my haircut like the one below since it allows me to apply my hair loss prevention topicals easier and I look better that way. The one about my ear pierces makes my blood boil tho. She's not allowing me to maximize my BBC potential:feelswah:

Failing to provide for your kids can lead to neglect and abuse charges in most states. dont take what ur dogshit parents dish out, they are subhuman braincels if they treat u bad go tell someone. fkin faggots entire purpose is to make u a mog machine

based parents tbh

just get them, they‘ll get used to it trust me

white washed BBCs are pathetic to me, just get them

High iq. Probably got his ass beat up many times