Pareto's law is really true

RapeAllFemales

RapeAllFemales

struggling to become human while others enjoy life
80% of the threads posted on this site are really complete garbage, at the end of the day what I learned from some dalits schizo larpers are cope techniques like zygopulling jfl

The quality of the threads since the tiktokcel invasion has dropped incredibly, I've been a lurker since 2021 and only 20% of the threads on these site have remained truly useful, everything else is just shit rehashed and rehashed stuff. Repetition is the best form of jewish control don't forget it, they erase your memory and then you reassemble with the reincarnation cycle hoping to be reborn with Sean O'pry's skull

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, ErbCel, Feliezzx and 2 others
Send good threads jfl
80% of the threads posted on this site are really complete garbage, at the end of the day what I learned from some dalits schizo larpers are cope techniques like zygopulling jfl

The quality of the threads since the tiktokcel invasion has dropped incredibly, I've been a lurker since 2021 and only 20% of the threads on these site have remained truly useful, everything else is just shit rehashed and rehashed stuff. Repetition is the best form of jewish control don't forget it, they erase your memory and then you reassemble with the reincarnation cycle hoping to be reborn with Sean O'pry's skull

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Only my techniques arnt cope i ain't sharing them too op if they get out even tho they only works till 16 or 17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and heyheyheybro22
Only my techniques arnt cope i ain't sharing them too op if they get out even tho they only works till 16 or 17
can u dm me them bhai thx

He's coping none of his shit works
Imma test it nigga im missing a 35 bucks product which i need to order online, missing a card to do that so imma try to cope with what i got

can u link ur best 3 threads

Imma test it nigga im missing a 35 bucks product which i need to order online, missing a card to do that so imma try to cope with what i got
If it works imma make a huge thread, would be game changing for like half of the forum @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223

can u link ur best 3 threads
not ironically just read most botb threads + a few other threads showing real results of fillers, lipolabs and other things

everything else is probably just cope

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22

80% is an understatement, more like 98% of threads are brainrot.