Parfum with pheromone to attract other sex

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Have read something about that a time ago. That pheromones in parfum attract other sex.

Best parfums to slay iyo?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SkinjobCatastrophe
hmmm just smile nice tbh that pheromones is cope if your face sucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7753, joeveniro and 3 others
hmmm just smile nice tbh that pheromones is cope if your face sucks
THE GREATEST ACCESSORY IN YOUR WARDROBE IS A SMILE! 😊

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Pheromones do work however you cannot consciously smell them and they are only excreted by the body so im not sure how a perfume company would get them into a perfume bottle. But perfume/cologne is cope I have never seen any evidence that they are useful for attraction however I am always open to reading some studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, HighIQcel, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Pheromones do work however you cannot consciously smell them and they are only excreted by the body so im not sure how a perfume company would get them into a perfume bottle. But perfume/cologne is cope I have never seen any evidence that they are useful for attraction however I am always open to reading some studies
u cen rub bull testicles on ur body will give u the high t erome

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
It's called high testosterone levels

droeftoeter
is gewoon zo ruik gewoon lekker en thats it er gaan echt geen 100 lekkere wijfen naar je toe rennen om gepakt te worden omdat jij zo'n Feromonen luchtje op hebt je browsde deze site al een tijdje dus wees niet zo delusional

is gewoon zo ruik gewoon lekker en thats it er gaan echt geen 100 lekkere wijfen naar je toe rennen om gepakt te worden omdat jij zo'n Feromonen luchtje op hebt je browsde deze site al een tijdje dus wees niet zo delusional
boooerrrk boeeerrrrrk lol

yeah i have it, its called Raperfume, pretty useful, it comes with a fragance of chloroform, incredible tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512 and Hollywood