[Part 2] Is Geomaxxing still effective in the Former USSR for average - slightly above-average white men in their late 20s - early 30s?

Kirby9784

Kirby9784

Iron
Right, so thiing to an addendum to the first thread I made about this topic.

Link here: Is Geomaxxing still effective in the Former USSR for average - slightly above-average white men in their late 20s - early 30s? Or has the ship sailed?

I highly encourage you all to read that post first before replying to this one. I will only share a smidget of the first post here, but it's important to read the whole thing for yourself. This follow-up post will be a little more detailed.

In it, I shared the following quote:

I've gotten mixed responses here on Reddit, Discord, and elsewhere about whether or not I've missed the boat to Geomaxx in Eastern Europe, specifically the Former USSR and Yugoslavia.

Four of those mixed responses were these: Number 1: ๐Ÿ‘‡
The dating arbitrage between between the West and Eastern Europe have fallen significantly in the last 10 years, to the point where the difference is becoming negligible. There are number of reasons for that:
Instagram gave direct access to any good looking woman across the world to get a harem of online simps, inflating her sense of self worth and importance
After covid the dating apps were flooded with newcomers and the more men use the apps the more is the percentage of them expanding their "distance" search, increasing the competition for geomaxxing
The relationship and general attitudes between the sexes in the West has been getting progressively worse, increasing the amount of men looking for a partner overseas, again increasing the competition.
After the war in Ukraine started it gave EE women an opportunity to move to the west without relying on a Western man - they can now claim refugee status and rely on government support instead. Once they are in the west and start dating, they quickly realize the local demand for them, and become on par with local women in their attitudes and expectations.
Number 2: ๐Ÿ‘‡

Colombia is proof that things can change drastically in just one year. It was still heaven on earth in 2023 but in the last 7 or so months they've become pickier, flakier, slower to respond and make a lot more excuses, mirroring north american women almost to a T. It's almost as if a virus infected them.

As I said in the previous post, some of these comments seem to line up with what Stardusk, aka Thinking-Ape, laid out in his video titled: It's Over for For Passport Bros. Again, I REALLY do hope they're wrong here.

Here are the more neutral-positive comments I recieved.

Number 3: ๐Ÿ‘‡

JD: If the location in question is plastered all over social media and it seems pretty modernized then chances are that location won't be working in your favor.

Me: In that case, where exactly can I go?

Russia? Belarus and Kazakhstan, where is there a large minority of both? Is Moldova still good? Central and Eastern Ukraine, such as Poltava, Chernihiv, Vinnytsia, or Kryvyi Rih? I can only think of Chernivsti and Ternopil in the case of Southwest Ukraine.

Still, I'd rather Geomaxx in Moldova overall. My IRL friends told me that I could hack it there, so I hope I'll make it.

JD: Try Moldova then. Take a three week holiday. I don't see that country plastered everywhere! DYOR and book a trip

Number 4: ๐Ÿ‘‡
Passportbroing is self-limiting insofar as there are always Western men who aren't interested in traveling, already have wives, gfs, and kids in the West that limit their ability to travel, spend most of their money on stuff in the West and don't have much left for traveling, and people who simply can't afford to travel. Also I'd say that most Westerners (including myself) wouldn't be able to afford to actually move to another country and maintain a "1st world" lifestyle. Only certain people with a pension or some other fixed income, or remote workers, can actually just move from a developed country to a developing country and still maintain a high standard of living.
The rise in popularity of passportbroing, probably fueled by social media, does have an effect. But I've noticed those effects are fairly localized in specific tourist spots or expat enclaves.
I later vented by saying this: ๐Ÿ‘‡
I am at a loss of what to do, for if I have missed the boat to Geomaxx in Moldova, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Bosnia or Russia, then I will just throw my arms in the air and die alone because I've invested a whopping decade of my life saving up money and improving my social skills in order to go abroad and get a beautiful 7-8/10 wife in one of these countries. However, suppose that has passed because of the trickle-down effect of the U.S. domestic and international political turmoil on my personal life. In that case, I will sadly have nothing to look forward to beyond obviously looksmaxxing for the sake of being in better health and having a good career, which is sad since I am a Traditionalist and being Traditional means starting a family. Although, as weird as this is going to sound to you all, I am a martyr for pretty much all my beliefs and causes, and that includes my standards for women (at least in the looks department, anyway).

Beyond the Slavic part of Eastern Europe, I'm also curious about where exactly I can geomaxx when I go overseas to Europe next month and for the rest of the year. Kazakhstan has a large Russian minority population, but I do wonder if the 7-9/10 women there are Westernised and, as such, have Western standards for men's beauty. I'm even worried about Russia, given what one guy wrote about the women in the southern part of the country, as quoted above in this post.

I'm planning to rendezvous with a couple of friends of mine in Ukraine and acquire a residency permit soon. Still, I'm honestly uncertain about that, given what several people online here on Discord, Reddit, and YouTube, as well as what a few guys from the Middle East, India, and Italy I met in Lviv, told me. If anyone knows if the Central and Eastern parts of Ukraine aren't Westernised and the attractive women are still viable/accessible for Geomaxxers, please let me know ASAP, as that'd be extremely helpful!

Belarus and Moldova are options if they aren't goners yet. I'm not knowledgeable on the Passport Bro locations like other men are, but I know for damn certain that the EU is lost except for Latvia & North Macedonia, I guess...

One of my IRL friends mentioned Serbia, Bosnia, and North Macedonia. Now, I could go there, but Idk how successful I'd be as a 6/10 White American man. Same goes for any of the aforementioned countries in Europe I just listed here, for that matter.

Followed by:

Continuing on here, I wanted to mention the post from a month ago made by another individual on this forum titled: Best countries for Geomaxxing. In it, he does mention Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia. Interestingly, he didn't mention Kazakhstan, which has a large Russian minority living there, but I digress. The question I have is: Was the OP of this post correct, and does his list still hold validity?

I simply ask these questions because I'm making a long-term investment, and I need to be careful about where I pick to go abroad as a Passport Bro, and the clock is ticking for us whether we like it or not.

As a matter of fact, I'd like to bring to your attention two replies that were sent to me on Reddit regarding this topic. The exchange went as follows. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Redditor 1: You cannot escape competition. You will only face less fierce competition than in the west. You still have to be in shape and have your life together financially etc

Me: Responding late since I had work all day, but I never intended to not better myself. That's always been a goal for me to do.

Redditor 2: The problem is competition is becoming fiercer everywhere as time goes on. Eventually there will be no countries left where you can escape western levels of competition. By 2030, there will be no benefit to being a passport bro as far as dating is concerned. Colombia got ruined in less than two years. Other countries will likely follow suit. You need to find a decent place while you can. OP is perfectly justified in his concerns. "getting your shit together" can only do so much when your competition has advantages that are purely genetic.

So, case in point here. Redditor 2 said it best about what might very well happen in 2030, which is why I am hell-bent on going overseas NOW, and not in a year or two from now.

So, there were also some mixed responses here on this forum. Here are some I got here: ๐Ÿ‘‡

Not far of from wester women when it comes to standards :forcedsmile: I'd imagine they are all still good looking except Kazakhstan bit they all have high standards if they know you're American and since it seems like geo maxx is you're only option to get a wife they are most likely going to use you :forcedsmile:
This one is more neutral: ๐Ÿ‘‡
Step 1 : Learn Russian

Yes green card halo is still learn and yes their standards have gone up because of tiktok but it still doesnt outweigh your big american eagle purchasing power
More positive: ๐Ÿ‘‡
Didn't read all that shit but I travel to EE extensively.

If you're a "slightly above average Western guy" you will be able to get a high quality GF in EE.
But you have to actually be above average for that. Or at least average.

Most guys over rate themselves tbh

I personally don't overrate myself because I never want to be cocky. I tend to underrate myself as a means of feeling insecure in order to work like hell to become the best version of myself. Just like assuming the worst in life, thinking you suck and working like hell in order to better yourself and dig yourself out of the hole.

Anyway, I plan to embark to Moldova and Kazakhstan first, but GOD FORBID, I hope that I arrive there before the ship actually sails. Perhaps I'm too black-pilled for my own good, and I still have time to Geomaxx.

Martin Goldberg had some good insight on the topic on his channel awhile ago: Request - The Passport Apocalypse.

His advice at the end of the video can be summed up as: "Will you still go abroad or will the current climate prevent you from even trying?"

This is a question that I've been routinely asking myself lately. :think:

Anyway, this may be my final post for awhile, and I only made this because I got new information on the topic after engaging with people. I'm not making a Part 3 to this.

Let me know your thoughts down below in the comments. I'll probably respond to you all late tonight EST or tomorrow evening because I'm off to the gym again, and I got to get more work done. Keep up the grind! ๐Ÿ’ช

Idk but I'll try it soon

Colombia still way easier than Europe.
I know a ukcel that ascended there last yr and gets Chad treatment from his gf.

Right, so thiing to an addendum to the first thread I made about this topic.

Link here: Is Geomaxxing still effective in the Former USSR for average - slightly above-average white men in their late 20s - early 30s? Or has the ship sailed?

I highly encourage you all to read that post first before replying to this one. I will only share a smidget of the first post here, but it's important to read the whole thing for yourself. This follow-up post will be a little more detailed.

In it, I shared the following quote:

Four of those mixed responses were these: Number 1: ๐Ÿ‘‡

Number 2: ๐Ÿ‘‡

As I said in the previous post, some of these comments seem to line up with what Stardusk, aka Thinking-Ape, laid out in his video titled: It's Over for For Passport Bros. Again, I REALLY do hope they're wrong here.

Here are the more neutral-positive comments I recieved.

Number 3: ๐Ÿ‘‡

Number 4: ๐Ÿ‘‡

I later vented by saying this: ๐Ÿ‘‡

Followed by:

So, there were also some mixed responses here on this forum. Here are some I got here: ๐Ÿ‘‡

This one is more neutral: ๐Ÿ‘‡

More positive: ๐Ÿ‘‡

I personally don't overrate myself because I never want to be cocky. I tend to underrate myself as a means of feeling insecure in order to work like hell to become the best version of myself. Just like assuming the worst in life, thinking you suck and working like hell in order to better yourself and dig yourself out of the hole.

Anyway, I plan to embark to Moldova and Kazakhstan first, but GOD FORBID, I hope that I arrive there before the ship actually sails. Perhaps I'm too black-pilled for my own good, and I still have time to Geomaxx.

Martin Goldberg had some good insight on the topic on his channel awhile ago: Request - The Passport Apocalypse.

His advice at the end of the video can be summed up as: "Will you still go abroad or will the current climate prevent you from even trying?"

This is a question that I've been routinely asking myself lately. :think:

Anyway, this may be my final post for awhile, and I only made this because I got new information on the topic after engaging with people. I'm not making a Part 3 to this.

Let me know your thoughts down below in the comments. I'll probably respond to you all late tonight EST or tomorrow evening because I'm off to the gym again, and I got to get more work done. Keep up the grind! ๐Ÿ’ช
Become Muslim and geo maxx in Kyrgyzstan if your white and actually that unlovable so your unable to pull anything decent enough. Legit even low mtn white guys do better then decent looking Arabs and north indics, the only race that comes close to SMV to white is Lightskinnedblvck man

The ship hasn't sailed anywhere if you're an average or above average western guy.

Not watching a single minute of any videos.

I didn't respond to your reply in the old thread because I only come on here once every few weeks now, but I've got international friends and have been travelling all over the place visiting them.

Let's assume, like I said, you're an average to slightly-above average guy. You rated yourself in the other thread a 5-6, said it was confirmed by people you know.

That's fine.
One of my friends lives in Vietnam and goes all over Asia. He's originally from Oregon or Ohio or some midwest place in the US. He's the definition of average in the USA, but now has multiple GFs in multiple countries. He rents a place in Vietnam and another in Thailand. So SEAMaxxing works.

Another friend is in Tokyo. I wrote about it in the last thread, Tokyo and Seoul are fantastic but you need money. I think you said OP you don't like Asians. That's fine.

Another friend of mine is in Riga. I went to a wedding there, and pretty much every single couple was EE girl, Western guy. French guys, American guys, British guys, with Estonian, Georgian, Latvian and Polish GFs and wives.

So EE is still very much available to you.

Latin America is open as well, but I don't know anyone really who has gone there, and it's not my thing. Latinas are hot but I don't want to deal with the crime or the climate when I can go to EE or Asia and not have to worry. Of the guys I know, most only go there for tax reasons.

Africa and MENA are like Latin America but worse. You hear a lot of guys talk about going to Dubai now and they are all fucking retarded. I've been to Dubai twice for plane stopovers and even that was too long. Fucking hell. It's 80% guys and most of those are indians. Absolute rope for dating unless you like girls who've been shit on by arabs.

The Balkans are similar to EE but it depends mostly on your phenotype.

Here's the deal though. You have to stop thinking of yourself as a Passport Bro even if that's what you are. If you think like a sex tourist, you'll act like a sex tourist and you'll get treated like a sex tourist. Come up with a good reason to go to these places. Get your IG and cover story looking good and legitimate. Make sure you've got enough money to be above average in these places. You'll do fine.

As for going to places like Moldova and Kazakhstan. It's counterproductive. Sure you get the bonus of being a "wow, it's the first white guy I've ever seen" but at the expense of a) living in a shit country and b) having to explain why you're in a shit country.

Like, for instance, you can go to Hong Kong. You will be a white guy, there are tons of white guys but it's still JBW country. You can tell girls there you work in finance. They won't bat an eye or care. If you go to Cambodia or Moldova and say "I work in finance" they'll look at you like a retard.

because really, who the fuck is a man with options who chooses to go to some shithole country like Bosnia when they could be living somewhere decent? If you really want to leverage yourself with poor girls, then you should move somewhere close with higher living standards and then convince the girl to border hop to be your GF.

E.g. don't go to a Ukraine warzone to Geomax. Go to Hungary or Poland or Slovakia and then Tinder spoof to Ukraine and then suddenly you're a very attractive prospect for a girl looking to escape her shitty life instead of a Passport Bro in a warzone. lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back