Part 2 of who incels think slays vs who ACTUALLY slays.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Who they THINK slays:
Vinnie.jpg

906efe25a91cfec1b31165ce90a30c03.jpg

954a05522a604fd64a76a9111496030b.jpg

Who ACTUALLY slays:
5fa07b9669331a0011bc6d80

1282197842.jpeg

Elite Gigatyrones of the most chad sport and most chad position. Legitimate gigaslayers right here. This is what women want.

potrait-of-jose-canseco-bettmann.jpg

tebow-mets-retiring-e1613660704299.jpg

Legit gigachad baseball players. More bones on their face than a incels skeleton.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, SubhumanCurrycel, rolloftape and 7 others
If both had no status who do you think would slay? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10987
Cam Newton >>> pretty boys easily, it's not a contest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
alistair-overeem-ufc-141-590x417_original_crop_exact.jpg

this is what women want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, SubhumanCurrycel, MarstonAlloy and 2 others
Cope
Who ACTUALLY slays
Images 37
Images 35
Images 23
Images 7
Images 4
Images 21

• +1
Reactions: Over, SolarWind, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
wow part 2! i have been awaiting for this since part 1!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Bluepill, Looks234 and 1 other person
wait get this, its almost as if when you are well above average in looks they start to become subjective!?!?! isnt that an insane discovery op, yeah thats right! some girls can like vinnie and some can like ur tyrones believe it or not!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 9819
Incels are faggots who think pretty boys slay but masculine matters more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 10987
cut vinnie hacker's hair and put him on roids and he literally turns into tebow, facially he's not very far from him masc-wise

They ALL slay you closet homo retard.
There’s no universe where a man with a good looking face (ANY type) doesn’t attract women. stop coping that prettyboys don’t slay just cause you want to get fucked by a linebacker bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 12330, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 3 others
wait get this, its almost as if when you are well above average in looks they start to become subjective!?!?! isnt that an insane discovery op, yeah thats right! some girls can like vinnie and some can like ur tyrones believe it or not!
chad response

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, gamma, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 1 other person
pretty boys slay jbs and masculine men slay older women (20's+ range)
16 - 20+ is best for slaying because fully developed tits, ass, bones

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 10987
yeah i don't get how hard it is to understand because ofc jbs would like pretty boys most men their age are can't be masculine cause they aren't even fucking done with puberty jfl

yeah i don't get how hard it is to understand because ofc jbs would like pretty boys most men their age are can't be masculine cause they aren't even fucking done with puberty jfl
just dont even question the intelligence of people on this site, all it will do is rise ur cortisol levels

t
just dont even question the intelligence of people on this site, all it will do is rise ur cortisol levels
there are alot of high iq people here but there are also alot of low iq copers, site brain washes people into thinking if your not over 6ft it's over :lul:

t

there are alot of high iq people here but there are also alot of low iq copers, site brain washes people into thinking if your not over 6ft it's over :lul:
yeah its a bit weird

cut vinnie hacker's hair and put him on roids and he literally turns into tebow, facially he's not very far from him masc-wise

No
Screenshot 20210609 1829023

Screenshot 20210609 1829143

My Tyrone Cousin jaw chin and framemogged them as a 10 year old had more bones on his face than those faggy tiktokers ever will.

That's not a morph, it's actually over.
Incels are faggots who think pretty boys slay but masculine matters more
The high iq post.
They ALL slay you closet homo retard.
There’s no universe where a man with a good looking face (ANY type) doesn’t attract women. stop coping that prettyboys don’t slay just cause you want to get fucked by a linebacker bro.
Ironic considering this site jacks off to models like fagcisco gaychowski and faggots like vinnie hacker and noel eubanks. Pretty boys do NOT slay, quit lying to yourself. Plus you probably sucked Barry Wood's dick one too many times and inject yourself with estrogen while he rapes you so your more submissive while he proceeds to impregnates your mom.

Face isnt the only thing that matters. Why is superman drawn with a gigachad height, muscle mass, and frame, and not just the gigachad face.

pretty boys slay jbs and masculine men slay older women (20's+ range)
I made a thread covering this exact topic. Most of you guys only cope with pretty boys because you can't truly be masculine, so you use femininity as a shitty coping mechanism. Nobody cares about a pretty boys gay aesthetics besides a incel.

Cam Newton >>> pretty boys easily, it's not a contest.
no woman wants a pretty boy after she turns 20, they want maesthetic and masc, but JBs still like maesthetic and masc men. If youre out of high school give up on the pretty boy meme and just masc maxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
no woman wants a pretty boy after she turns 20, they want maesthetic and masc, but JBs still like maesthetic and masc men. If youre out of high school give up on the pretty boy meme and just masc maxx tbh
Exactly, but most of this forum is in high school. Being masculine isn't just attractive, but other men respect you. Pretty boys don't respected actually, and if ANYTHING, they make the perfect bullying target.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
No
View attachment 1172361
View attachment 1172362

My Tyrone Cousin jaw chin and framemogged them as a 10 year old had more bones on his face than those faggy tiktokers ever will.
View attachment 1172392

That's not a morph, it's actually over.

The high iq post.

Ironic considering this site jacks off to models like fagcisco gaychowski and faggots like vinnie hacker and noel eubanks. Pretty boys do NOT slay, quit lying to yourself. Plus you probably sucked Barry Wood's dick one too many times and inject yourself with estrogen while he rapes you so your more submissive while he proceeds to impregnates your mom.

Face isnt the only thing that matters. Why is superman drawn with a gigachad height, muscle mass, and frame, and not just the gigachad face.

I made a thread covering this exact topic. Most of you guys only cope with pretty boys because you can't truly be masculine, so you use femininity as a shitty coping mechanism. Nobody cares about a pretty boys gay aesthetics besides a incel.

I don’t know who barry wood is or what the fuck you’re talking about
Yes you can’t be a 5’0” 60 pound prettyboy slayer, but average height + average frame (or even below average, we’ve all seen it, stop lying to yourself little boy) + prettyboy face = slayer, STOP telling yourself different, it’s such a retarded cope that won’t help you even a little bit.

arguing which slayer slays more is like arguing whether elon musk or jeff bezos has a better life, they’re both at such a level that it doesn’t even begin to matter.

I’m masc btw, I’m just not a fucking retard that has deluded myself into thinking that there’s average body guys out there with amazing faces that DON’T slay
Tbh you probably consider yourself a prettyboy and are trying to explain why you don’t slay, if that’s the case the explanation is simple: you are uglier than you think you are, or you could even be a narcy ogre trying to convince yourself you’re better than prettyboys lmfao
/thread

Last edited:
I don’t know who barry wood is or what the fuck you’re talking about
Yes you can’t be a 5’0” 60 pound prettyboy slayer, but average height + average frame (or even below average, we’ve all seen it, stop lying to yourself little boy) + prettyboy face = slayer, STOP telling yourself different, it’s such a retarded cope that won’t help you even a little bit.

arguing which slayer slays more is like arguing whether elon musk or jeff bezos has a better life, they’re both at such a level that it doesn’t even begin to matter.

I’m masc btw, I’m just not a fucking retard that has deluded myself into thinking that there’s average body guys out there with amazing faces that DON’T slay
Tbh you probably consider yourself a prettyboy and are trying to explain why you don’t slay, if that’s the case the explanation is simple: you are uglier than you think you are
/thread
Nice way to assume. I never considered myself a pretty boy. Plus they don't. In the background the girls that date them fuck a MASCULINE chad on the side.

Sexual dimorphism was also found to be relatively more important for the evaluation of male faces than for female faces, whereas symmetry and color cues to health were relatively more important for the evaluation of female faces than for male faces.
Sexual Dimorphism matters WAY MORE for men than it does a women.

Imo masculine men slay more with women over 18 JBS like more pretty boy but women no matter what age like both types of men if they are good looking this whole pretty boy vs masculine is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Nice way to assume. I never considered myself a pretty boy. Plus they don't. In the background the girls that date them fuck a MASCULINE chad on the side.

Sexual Dimorphism matters WAY MORE for men than it does a women.
So narcy ogre, then.

btw prettyboys aren’t androgynous, they’re younger men with angular jaws and male model hairstyles, that’s the kind of dimorphism that matters.

you’re coping so ridiculously hard, it’s not even funny. Chads are not getting cucked by other chads on any regular basis, that’s an incel (you) fantasy. I know it helps you sleep at night that because you framemog some prettyboy slayer you’re somehow better than him, but I promise he could drag his nuts across your oneitis, mother and sister’s face and they’d all say “thank you” in unison. Chads slay, the end, doesn’t matter which flavor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and volcelfatcel
So narcy ogre, then.

btw prettyboys aren’t androgynous, they’re younger men with angular jaws and male model hairstyles, that’s the kind of dimorphism that matters.

you’re coping so ridiculously hard, it’s not even funny. Chads are not getting cucked by other chads on any regular basis, that’s an incel (you) fantasy. I know it helps you sleep at night that because you framemog some prettyboy slayer you’re somehow better than him, but I promise he could drag his nuts across your oneitis, mother and sister’s face and they’d all say “thank you” in unison. Chads slay, the end, doesn’t matter which flavor.

1. My mom would probably would call him a sissy and is already way more masculine than most pretty boys. Like most black women she'd choose a more masculine partner. Also I don't have sisters.

2. PRETTY BOYS ARE NOT NOT CHADS. They lack the frame, masculinity, and bones to be labeled as Chad's.

3. They aren't andrognyous, but insanely feminine.

francisco-jpg.369451

This is not sexually dimorphic at all. My dad's chin is literally larger than their jaws while still having a angular jaw.

1. My mom would probably would call him a sissy and is already way more masculine than most pretty boys. Like most black women she'd choose a more masculine partner. Also I don't have sisters.

2. PRETTY BOYS ARE NOT NOT CHADS. They lack the frame, masculinity, and bones to be labeled as Chad's.

francisco-jpg.369451

This is not sexually dimorphic at all. My dad's chin is literally larger than their jaws while still having a angular jaw.

francisco-jpg.369451

No man yeah keep coping about your mom you ugly ass ogre
Lightskin stereotype is that they’re all prettyboys and guess who’s the most sought after in the black community? ;)
Don’t even begin to try to tell me different, we both know you’d just be coping

prettyboys slay, mascs slay, maesthetic slays the most, they all slay and you’re giga low iq for denying what you can go outside and see every day of your life.

Chads are people with high psl faces, period. Keep coping that you can gymcel your way into chadhood, it’ll NEVER happen and you’ll always be treated like dirt compared to gl men

Last edited:
  • JFL
Just be rich and famous rnb singer theory
Also I meant type of person not singular person
The answer is lightskin prettyboys
R Kelly fucked way more girls than a pretty boy. Even without the fame, he'd outslay them.

R Kelly fucked way more girls than a pretty boy.
He’s R Kelly you retard, he’s fucked more than anybody and he would’ve if he was just slightly above average too :lul:

take status and money away and put him next to someone like Chico and he’s invisible

• JFL
He’s R Kelly you retard, he’s fucked more than anybody and he would’ve if he was just slightly above average too :lul:

take status and money away and put him next to someone like Chico and he’s invisible
No chico would look like a bitch next to him and you know it.

Exactly, but most of this forum is in high school. Being masculine isn't just attractive, but other men respect you. Pretty boys don't respected actually, and if ANYTHING, they make the perfect bullying target.
Prettyboys are basically on the same level as girls in terms of respect and masc men do not pull punches in telling them this

No chico would look like a bitch next to him and you know it.
Lol kid I promise you, you are appealing to a NICHE
Have they taught you about niches yet?

the vast majority of girls DO NOT give a shit about how dom you look or anything like that, it’s a specific type of girl that looks for that. The vast majority focus on your facial AESTHETICS, period, this is not up for debate. It doesn’t matter what flavor your facial aesthetic are

you’d rope tomorrow if you found out how little your masculinity matters

Last edited:
  • JFL
This nigga is trying to say that prime Chico has no appeal and wouldn't be able to slay :lul:

19a4724405ce8101e348cd51e93c9cb0

What a cope, he could every girl below 20 yo
I think that masc chads like Gandy are better, but saying that prettyboy don't slay is just wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and loksr
No everything matters dumbass. Answer my question earlier. Why is superman drawn with a gigachad frame, height, musculature, and face, but not just a gigachad face?

Now go back to sucking on Barry Woods dick would you loksr?

This nigga is trying to say that prime Chico has no appeal and wouldn't be able to slay :lul:

View attachment 1172522

What a cope, he could every girl below 20 yo
I think that masc chads like Gandy are better, but saying that prettyboy don't slay is just wrong
The girls he sees would get fucked by a masculine chad like gronk. Chico would emotional dumpster. He's a 5 psl max.

Seriously if you think pretty boys slay, read this thread.

He never descended because he was insanely overrated to begin with. He was never an 8 psl. A 8 psl is Pat Tillman and John Turk.

No everything matters dumbass. Answer my question earlier. Why is superman drawn with a gigachad frame, height, musculature, and face, but not just a gigachad face?

Now go back to sucking on Barry Woods dick would you loksr?

The girls he sees would get fucked by a masculine chad like gronk. Chico would emotional dumpster. He's a 5 psl max.
I figured you were shitposting but now I’m sure of it

Would you consider him masculine or prettyboy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210609-220123_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210609-220123_Instagram.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210609-220056_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210609-220056_Instagram.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210609-220049_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210609-220049_Instagram.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 12
I'm not shitposting. Chico was never a 8 psl or 10/10. In his prime chico was optimistically 6 psl max.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Who they THINK slays:
Vinnie.jpg

Who ACTUALLY slays:
5fa07b9669331a0011bc6d80

1282197842.jpeg

Elite Gigatyrones of the most chad sport and most chad position. Legitimate gigaslayers right here. This is what women want.

Legit gigachad baseball players. More bones on their face than a incels skeleton.
lol at calling buff normies with status and money Chads. Delusional AF.

Who they THINK slays:
Vinnie.jpg

Who ACTUALLY slays:
5fa07b9669331a0011bc6d80

1282197842.jpeg

Michael Vick has a nice head shape

• +1
Prettyboys are basically on the same level as girls in terms of respect and masc men do not pull punches in telling them this
Do men respect pretty boys less?

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy