Part of my mothers genes ruined my life GTFIH

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Son of Zeus..
Shes autistic and acts like a child dont get me wrong i dont hate my mom but her genes are one of the reasons i fail in Life the good thing about her is that she is a Stacy facewise but im starting to think she has a disability she might have an IQ below 90

My father on the other hand has facial paralysis but he isnt bad looking either he has piercing blue eyes he seems to have a higher IQ and IS intelligent in many subjects if you ask him about anything he knows the answer to It he has a robust frame and physique he seems to have better genes than my mom he also looks White while my mother looks indian

Last edited:
Shes autistic and acts like a child dont get me wrong i dont hate my mom but her genes are one of the reasons i fail in Life the good thing about her is that she is a Stacy facewise but im starting to think she has a disability she might have an IQ below 90

My father on the other hand has facial paralysis but he isnt bad looking either he has piercing blue eyes he seems to have a higher IQ and IS intelligent in many subjects if you ask him about anything he knows the answer to It he has a robust frame and physique he seems to have better genes than my mom he also looks White while my mother looks indian
stacy face wise, indian? nigga what are you yapping about :feelskek:

did you turn out to be low iq subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Timmy