Part of the reason you are socially autistic and lack confidence is your parents

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
Lots of people blame lack of confidence on a lot of attributes such as height looks and mental disorders. but what people are missing out on is that your parents play an important role in the way they raise you and how you will do later on in life.

Confident people grow up being praised before even going to school by their parents as if they are entitled and they are always right and never wrong no matter what they do builds confidence overtime and makes you feel that you are capable of doing what other people can't regardless of that thing being hard or not when growing up.

On the other hand we have the kids who were raised in a way that made them believe that people are always better than them and they are always wrong and never right and they can't do such simple tasks since they are incapable of doing them unlike others and always pointing out your insecurities and comparing you to others really destroys your confidence and makes you socially autistic when you grow up and sometimes to the point where you don't have the confidence to start a conversation with someone.

Genetics aren't everything and your parents are part of the reason you are autistic introverted and lack confidence.

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince, GenericChad1444, androidcel and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Autist
I’ll be the most confident person you will ever meet if you made me chad tomorrow, looks>all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 10 others
I have a controlling mother but an alright, pretty alpha dad. Dude chops wood in 10 degree weather and used to drive semitrucks hauling limestone and iron. He's also good around guns and got me into right wing politics.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Insomniac
I’ll be the most confident person you will ever meet if you made me chad tomorrow, looks>all

I've seen some ugly ass motherfuckers who slay beckys just cause they have the balls to talk to them and not act like a social retard around them.

My dad was very strict with me and raised me to be an alpha. He took me hunting, made me play sports and all that shit. I never really enjoyed it though, I preferred playing video games in my room. I’ve always been high inhib and hated being around people.

I've seen some ugly ass motherfuckers who slay beckys just cause they have the balls to talk to them and not act like a social retard around them.

90% percent of the time the Incel genes come from the mom

jfl my mom was extremely strict and scary which contributed to my withdrawn personality

BD1B6083 FEAD 4838 A4BA 7196D067611B

• +1
Reactions: fobos
jfl my mom was extremely strict and scary which contributed to my withdrawn personality

like I said. helicopter moms are a huge issue.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
That is normie cope

Just the kind of shit a TheRapist would tell you

Confidence comes from looking good and drugs

NOTHING ELSE FUCK OFF BLUEPILLERS REDPILLERS NO AMMOUNT OF BOOKS ABOUT STOICISM THAT YOU READ WILL SAVE YOU, IT NEVER BEGAN

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Autist and Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Imho after trying so many different things, having different mindsets, getting diagnosed, trying meds etc...

I concluded that I am the reason for my failure. Not my parents, not my "illnesses", not the people around me, not the diet, routine etc ..

@Ritalincel ADHD was one of my diagnoses. You will say that you suffered with homework due to ADHD. I used to think the same until I knew I am subhuman. Deep down we know it's a fictitous illness.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
@Ritalincel ADHD was one of my diagnoses. You will say that you suffered with homework due to ADHD. I used to think the same until I knew I am subhuman. Deep down we know it's a fictitous illness.
t. foid

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Confident people grow up being praised before even going to school by their parents as if they are entitled and they are always right and never wrong no matter what they do builds confidence overtime and makes you feel that you are capable of doing what other people can't regardless of that thing being hard or not when growing up.
Did you mention that these people were good looking as kids? Did you consider the fact that most parents love their kids?

Sure your thread applies in rare cases, rare. We are non-confident due to being subhuman.
I know that you can type normal replies. That was my opinion on ADHD, feel free to disagree.
I got schizo diagnoses and even then I still think it's fake and my own subhumanity is the issue.

That is normie cope

Just the kind of shit a TheRapist would tell you

Confidence comes from looking good and drugs

NOTHING ELSE FUCK OFF BLUEPILLERS REDPILLERS NO AMMOUNT OF BOOKS ABOUT STOICISM THAT YOU READ WILL SAVE YOU, IT NEVER BEGAN

I'm an Epicurean. whats this Stoicism you speak of?

Sure everything you said has some truth to it, but how's that going to help you in any way? What's done is done.

Did you mention that these people were good looking as kids?

literally every confident person i know is ugly as fuck and pretty much below average lookswise, the only thing they have going for them is their height.

Did you consider the fact that most parents love their kids?

JFL if you think that most parents love their kids, there's parents that look at their kids as a genetic failure even if they don't show it.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My mother always puts down my little half brother. He's very confident.
I was always praised. I am not confident at all. It's 50% 50% upbringing I'd say. Something must be seriously wrong with me. As a child in primary school I already only looked at the ground. I don't remember anything traumatic happen to me. It's probably in my genes to be socially anxious.

literally every confident person i know is ugly as fuck and pretty much below average lookswise, the only thing they have going for them is their height.
nuff said.