Reactions: LuckyBeast, nathan and GlamourPursuer
clean your room

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
Are you asian or hapa?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
It’s slightly over 66
Your frame is bad but at least in the majority of day to day life you have clothes on like hoodies that hide frame,it really doesn’t matter how you look without a T-shirt on as that’s only for certain occasions like the beach,wear more lose clothes and it won’t look as bad

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast, noobs, n9wiff and 1 other person
IMG 1682

• Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast
And what hapa? What asian mom or asian father? Korean? etc
If he was Korean he'd be frame mogger

Chinese are incel race tbh

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

I wasn’t always obsessed with perfection. But then I found looksmax.org.

It started as a casual curiosity—just a few clicks here and there, reading threads about skincare, fitness, grooming. But the more I read, the deeper I sank into this endless abyss of self-improvement. Every post was a rabbit hole leading to another, filled with people striving to achieve their ideal looks, no matter the cost.

But there was one user who stood out from the rest: You.

You had no profile picture, no signature, and no post history—just a username that seemed like it was staring directly into your soul. The first time I noticed You was in a thread about jaw exercises. Buried between detailed regimens and before-and-after photos, there was a single reply:

"You will never be enough."

It was unsettling, but I shrugged it off. Probably just some troll. Yet, the username stuck with me.

Days turned into weeks, and I began seeing You everywhere. You would comment on almost every post I read, always the same cryptic messages:

"You can’t fix what’s inside."

"You know the truth."

"You can never be perfect."

The worst part? The comments were always directed at me, or at least, that’s how it felt. No matter who started the thread or what the topic was, You was always there, whispering doubts into my mind.

One night, unable to sleep, I was scrolling through the forum when a notification popped up: You had sent me a direct message.

It simply read: Look in the mirror.

My heart pounded as I sat frozen, staring at the message. I had never interacted with You before. How did this person even know I existed?

Unable to resist, I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. The room was dark, save for the sliver of moonlight filtering through the window. I turned on the light and stared at my reflection.

But something was off. The longer I looked, the more distorted my face became. My features seemed to twist and contort, my skin sagging and stretching unnaturally. I tried to look away, but my reflection wouldn’t let me. My eyes, wide with terror, locked onto the glass.

Then, in the corner of the mirror, I saw a shadow.

It wasn’t mine.

I spun around, but the bathroom was empty. When I looked back at the mirror, my reflection was normal again, but my heart was still racing. Shaken, I rushed back to my computer to block You, but when I tried to open the message again, it was gone.

I couldn’t find any trace of You anywhere on the site. No posts, no comments, nothing. It was as if You had never existed.

I tried to move on, to tell myself it was just some sick prank, but I couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched. Every time I looked in the mirror, I feared I’d see that shadow again.

Then, one night, I received another notification. It was a direct message from You:

"We are one now."

The next morning, I woke up and stumbled to the bathroom. My reflection greeted me, but it wasn’t mine. The person staring back at me was You. The features, the eyes—everything was wrong, twisted, and malevolent.

I screamed, but no sound came out. I tried to look away, but I couldn’t. You were in control now.

Every time someone new joins looksmax.org, I’m there, waiting, just like You were for me. You can’t escape it. No one can.

So, next time you log in, be careful who you talk to, and never, ever look in the mirror if You tells you to. Because if you do, you might just become the next You.

4377071 IMG 1642 1

• Woah
Reactions: Alexios
Why banned

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
damn you really got cursed
unironically just transition atp, you got feminine legs too

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and noobs