Partial Implants Better Than Custom Wraparound

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
here again, we see an implant covered with bony layer. Bone itself creates an extra layer to cover all the implant. This is happening in so many partial implants like jaw angle, chin , cheek.

However , if implant "giant" enough like custom wraparound, i don't think it will create a bony layer over the implant. So i'm seriously tinking about getting chin + jaw + zygo implants instead of custom wraparound+zygo.

What do you think ?

@RealSurgerymax @Cardiologyscribe @Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY @Win200
@Sergio-OMS

here again, we see an implant covered with bony layer. Bone itself creates an extra layer to cover all the implant. This is happening in so many partial implants like jaw angle, chin , cheek.

However , if implant "giant" enough like custom wraparound, i don't think it will create a bony layer over the implant. So i'm seriously tinking about getting chin + jaw + zygo implants instead of custom wraparound+zygo.

What do you think ?

@Sergio-OMS

Eppley says otherwise

What do you think ?

@Sergio-OMS

good post op , that what i got for my jaw implants (y)

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
like what?
every surgeon who does implants admits that resorption does happen
they call it "the implant settling in", and that the usual amount is a "couple of millimeters"

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 7098 and Win200
every surgeon who does implants admits that resorption does happen
they call it "the implant settling in", and that the usual amount is a "couple of millimeters"
2mm at worst shown at studies.

i saw some anectodal implants especially on chin, over 30 years, some patients claim like "my chin went back to old position.
so implants without fixation might create more than 2mm i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Mongrelcel
yeah no shit lol , mewing was all cope i trolled :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
dude abides GIF

@AlexChase89 @SurgerySoon @FacialAesthetics

so implants without fixation
no shit

only retards do implants without fixation

but even properly installed implants have resorption, the bigger the implant, the more resorption

i was kidding lebowski :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but ik a friend who did it , in my opinion it looks more uncanny than a full surgery , it makes someone look like a badly sculpted game npc

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma and randomvanish
no shit

only retards do implants without fixation

but even properly installed implants have resorption, the bigger the implant, the more resorption
a surgeon told me fixation started around 2005~2010. so all the past implants were without fixations.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Mongrelcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Mongrelcel
@LastHopeForNorman what's so funny ?

Bored Cat GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman

What do you think ?

@Sergio-OMS

Wait--so if you're opting for separate chin and jaw implants rather than a wraparound, are you hoping to get bone overgrowth?

FWIW, Eppley tried to remove my Yaremchuk jaw implant after four years. One of the reasons he could not (there were other complications) was that on the right side, bony overgrowth at the mandible corner had started to creep up around the implant. That meant that he would have a harder time reattaching the masseter we he would've placed the replacement implant.

My original chin implant was placed in 2011 by an older surgeon who did not fix it with a screw. There was about 2mm of reabsorption. I've also seen the studies that show that 2mm is about as much reabsorption one will get over time, even after several years. I agree that reabsorption is probably going to be worse when an implant isn't fixed in place.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 7098, Wallenberg and 2 others
Wait--so if you're opting for separate chin and jaw implants rather than a wraparound, are you hoping to get bone overgrowth?

FWIW, Eppley tried to remove my Yaremchuk jaw implant after four years. One of the reasons he could not (there were other complications) was that on the right side, bony overgrowth at the mandible corner had started to creep up around the implant. That meant that he would have a harder time reattaching the masseter we he would've placed the replacement implant.

My original chin implant was placed in 2011 by an older surgeon who did not fix it with a screw. There was about 2mm of reabsorption. I've also seen the studies that show that 2mm is about as much reabsorption one will get over time, even after several years. I agree that reabsorption is probably going to be worse when an implant isn't fixed in place.
wow so bony overgrowth happen in the wraparound too. thanks for the inside again bro.

damn good to know because i think that's a necessary organic process to have.

also , see another implant story without fixation @Mongrelcel @LastHopeForNorman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Win200 and LastHopeForNorman
Separate implants usually creates a better concave mandibular body “bicycle seat face” anyway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, LastHopeForNorman, Wallenberg and 2 others
Separate implants usually creates a better concave mandibular body “bicycle seat face” anyway
Is having a concave mid mandible actually ideal? I thought it's better to have a blocky jaw like actors do.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and randomvanish
Is having a concave mid mandible actually ideal? I thought it's better to have a blocky jaw like actors do.

FWIW, I have the wraparound and really love the "blocky" look it gives. Nice straight lines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7725 and randomvanish
FWIW, I have the wraparound and really love the "blocky" look it gives. Nice straight lines.
Dude you had great results (if that's you in the profile pic). Do you have any before photos? Just to see how much your jaw changed.

Dude you had great results (if that's you in the profile pic). Do you have any before photos? Just to see how much your jaw changed.
Thanks! Yes, it's me in the profile pic. Here are a couple pics from 2014. I had a chin implant in here, which Dr. Y removed and replaced with the wraparound implant.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 62
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, Generic_Username and randomvanish
Thanks! Yes, it's me in the profile pic. Here are a couple pics from 2014. I had a chin implant in here, which Dr. Y removed and replaced with the wraparound implant.
Congrats on your results! I had read that wraparound usually looks unnatural, but it's definitely not your case.

Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out. A large implant, but looks natural.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting thread!

You want bone grow around your implants.. looks like then it's superhard to remove them if there should be an infection?

---
Omg at first sight i thought Giant implants is a blackpilled surgeon?

"Giant implants:
“What aesthetic guidelines are you using?” “Mine. ”
Who wants to ascend with #Blackpilled #looksmaxing techniques at The Giant Implants Hard Looksmax Center of South East Asia Ltd. in 2022? #SiemReap

Last edited:
looks like then it's superhard to remove them if there should be an infection?
surgeons say it's super rare to have late infection, and i doubt if it would be infected if it's burried under the bone

What do you think ?

@Sergio-OMS

Haha that's my CT scan! Yes bone overgrew the infras I got a few years ago, still fixed my undereye circles.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and randomvanish
Haha that's my CT scan! Yes bone overgrew the infras I got a few years ago, still fixed my undereye circles.
i would be really glad if you pm b/a around that places

How tf did that happen? Is it good?

How tf did that happen? Is it good?

No clue, I asked Dr's and they said basically my body accepted it so it's a good thing... the more bone the merrier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729