party holiday summary - girls, leanmax etc

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
had party holiday in zante

leanmax setbacks
nothing healthy was done what so ever
excessive alcohol, food quality was shit, ate a crap tone, sleep schedule gone to shit etc
just arrived back, am about 9lbs up, but i think some may be bloat due to the excessive alcohol consumption on these 7 days, and would be pretty hard to eat 4500 cals above maintenance to put on 9lbs of fat in 7 days i think, an less alcohol changes something idk?

hair
before this holiday, i had curly hair. before the holiday i buzzed it and on the first day i bleached it blonde. best thing i’ve done. it’s an exotic max. i got more compliments on bleached buzz by girls in one night than i have ever had on my curly hair. no one else had bleached buzz which is my it works so well i think, just be ready to be called eminem, 2020 phil foden or basically anyone who has bleached hair jfl.

girls
most successful slay was a 21 yo, i am 18. she knew about the age difference also. but i at least got with someone every night of the holiday. there were many opportunities which i had to make moves which i didn’t since im only low inhib when it comes to looksmaxing jfl, i need to not be sober to actually make moves, the 21 yo basically made the moves hersef, was the easiest thing.
like, she asked to put her snap in my phone
since high inhib i didn’t say anything jfl
next day she takes my phone when unlocked and messages herself saying “hi”
she then responds later with “hi” back jfl
then i say “am i seeing you tomorrow”
she says “course”
i say “where am i seeing you?”
she says “where do u want to see me?”
was basically an open inv.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, edodalic29, TechnoBoss and 2 others
excessive alcohol, food quality was shit, ate a crap tone, sleep schedule gone to shit etc
just arrived back, am about 9lbs up, but i think some may be bloat due to the excessive alcohol consumption on these 7 days, and would be pretty hard to eat 4500 cals above maintenance to put on 9lbs of fat in 7 days i think, an less alcohol changes something idk?
@TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, TechnoBoss and butterworld
leanmax setbacks
@butterworld @Michael Myers mostly bloat?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
@butterworld @Michael Myers mostly bloat?
Mostly bloat, diet for a week and you’ll be right on track. Dieting on vacation would’ve been cucked anyway it’s crazy difficult to stay disciplined

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and appealmaxed
Mostly bloat, diet for a week and you’ll be right on track. Dieting on vacation would’ve been cucked anyway it’s crazy difficult to stay disciplined
would have been hard asf and wouldn’t have enjoyed myself as much as i did worrying about food consumption. back to what i was going? 1200-1500 cals of clean whole foods w good macro and high protein?

Marry her then give her a blowjob.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Marry her then give her a blowjob.
she lives in wales and i live in london, if she was closer id continue messaging her, but i dont see a point now

• Hmm...
Reactions: AOL
Are you happier now

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Very nice bro glad you got a slay. Good shit.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
No I don't think so. I think beer might bloat because of sodium but not vodka or anything like that.
how have i managed to consume 4500 cals over maintenance a day jfl wtf. i didn’t have beer, maybe from high sodium foods, instead of the alcohol ? had creps, pizza, burgers, fried basically whole time.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Love to see it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and appealmaxed
had party holiday in zante

leanmax setbacks

hair
before this holiday, i had curly hair. before the holiday i buzzed it and on the first day i bleached it blonde. best thing i’ve done. it’s an exotic max. i got more compliments on bleached buzz by girls in one night than i have ever had on my curly hair. no one else had bleached buzz which is my it works so well i think, just be ready to be called eminem, 2020 phil foden or basically anyone who has bleached hair jfl.

girls
most successful slay was a 21 yo, i am 18. she knew about the age difference also. but i at least got with someone every night of the holiday. there were many opportunities which i had to make moves which i didn’t since im only low inhib when it comes to looksmaxing jfl, i need to not be sober to actually make moves, the 21 yo basically made the moves hersef, was the easiest thing.
like, she asked to put her snap in my phone
since high inhib i didn’t say anything jfl
next day she takes my phone when unlocked and messages herself saying “hi”
she then responds later with “hi” back jfl
then i say “am i seeing you tomorrow”
she says “course”
i say “where am i seeing you?”
she says “where do u want to see me?”
was basically an open inv.
DNR niggER

Attachments

• 4155300_3978419_dnrdblackwoman2.mp4