Party island thread 1

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
I’m out on party island (not saying where but if your British you already have a few places in mind 😉)

Has been great so far, women well med women are ugly (contrary to popular belief med women are not sexy latinas they are men looking witch phenomena whores.

Anyways slaying stories? Well I’m religious so no slays :chad: but I did have some brutal shit.

Story 1 cucked a white boi: One ENGAGED girl I was speaking to (I hardly spoke pure unspoken fizz) told me held me CLOSE AND SAID “I like black guys but I don’t wanna cheat on my man but if I need bbc here I know who to call” jfl I didn’t even say anything bro :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: no wonder Cummins hate BBC’s. For the racists like @cromagnonand @WeiWei she was half Swedish and Norwegian :chad::fuk:

Story 2 cucked Arabs: for the Muslims like @SecularIslamist @Gengar I pulled a mid Egyptian without meaning to do so (another accident I swear) so yeah cucking ARABS AS WELL, didn’t fuck this one though lucky you Arab.

story 3 sad met what I could have If I wasn’t born in United Shitdom: I met (rizzed) a hot Balkan(not gonna say nation) girl she was so pretty ngl @gigell @noobs she was a EO Christian as well she was and is perfect for me :fuk: She was dressed with respect and not a tourist but a local and not a whore. :feelswah: I wanna date her and make her my gf but it’s over for me I hate my life @forevergymcellingthis girl wouldn’t even speak to me in the UK level shit but in MEDland she said nobody approaches her so she was open, see how easy non BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE IT YOU NON BRIT MEN HAVE LIFE ON EZ MODE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist, TechnoBoss, gigell and 4 others
but I did have some brutal shit. One ENGAGED girl I was speaking to (I hardly spoke pure unspoken fizz) told me held me CLOSE AND SAID “I like black guys but I don’t wanna cheat on my man but if I need bbc here I know who to call” jfl I didn’t even say anything bro :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: no wonder Cummins hate BBC’s. For the racists like @cromagnonand @WeiWei she was half Swedish and Norwegian :chad::fuk:
Feels good hearing this shit from a fellow BBC:feelsez:
lebron james is wearing a suit and tie and sunglasses while standing in a hallway .

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Feels good hearing this shit from a fellow BBC:feelsez:
lebron james is wearing a suit and tie and sunglasses while standing in a hallway .
Bro I wish I made this up my white buddy was hitting on her I was disgusted cos she’s engaged so religious obligation made me auto disinterested then we speak privately which was mainly me just nodding as I was too drunk to even speak then she brings up her love for BLACK MEN how they are “special” in her eyes :forcedsmile: I wish I made this up honestly the bbc threads here I read and even I think “larp” but when you experience it in person irl you can’t say anything but 😮.

She even grabbed my dick through my clothes it’s crazy and she wasn’t even British so it’s even madder as our women are the whores here not the NORDICS they are supposed to be aryan master race as I told her and she let down her people… for me

I’m now in bed typing this up crazy to think she’s getting married in a couple months to a white cuckhold :hnghn: and fantasising about my 8 inches bbc LARP :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, FaceandBBC and Gaygymmaxx
Bro I wish I made this up my white buddy was hitting on her I was disgusted cos she’s engaged so religious obligation made me auto disinterested then we speak privately which was mainly me just nodding as I was too drunk to even speak then she brings up her love for BLACK MEN how they are “special” in her eyes :forcedsmile: I wish I made this up honestly the bbc threads here I read and even I think “larp” but when you experience it in person irl you can’t say anything but 😮.

She even grabbed my dick through my clothes it’s crazy and she wasn’t even British so it’s even madder as our women are the whores here not the NORDICS they are supposed to be aryan master race as I told her and she let down her people… for me
Bruh

I’m out on party island (not saying where but if your British you already have a few places in mind 😉)

Has been great so far, women well med women are ugly (contrary to popular belief med women are not sexy latinas they are men looking witch phenomena whores.

Anyways slaying stories? Well I’m religious so no slays :chad: but I did have some brutal shit.

Story 1 cucked a white boi: One ENGAGED girl I was speaking to (I hardly spoke pure unspoken fizz) told me held me CLOSE AND SAID “I like black guys but I don’t wanna cheat on my man but if I need bbc here I know who to call” jfl I didn’t even say anything bro :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: no wonder Cummins hate BBC’s. For the racists like @cromagnonand @WeiWei she was half Swedish and Norwegian :chad::fuk:

Story 2 cucked Arabs: for the Muslims like @SecularIslamist @Gengar I pulled a mid Egyptian without meaning to do so (another accident I swear) so yeah cucking ARABS AS WELL, didn’t fuck this one though lucky you Arab.

story 3 sad met what I could have If I wasn’t born in United Shitdom: I met (rizzed) a hot Balkan(not gonna say nation) girl she was so pretty ngl @gigell @noobs she was a EO Christian as well she was and is perfect for me :fuk: She was dressed with respect and not a tourist but a local and not a whore. :feelswah: I wanna date her and make her my gf but it’s over for me I hate my life @forevergymcellingthis girl wouldn’t even speak to me in the UK level shit but in MEDland she said nobody approaches her so she was open, see how easy non BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE IT YOU NON BRIT MEN HAVE LIFE ON EZ MODE.
So your waiting till marriage to slay ?

How tall are u bro

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
So your waiting till marriage to slay ?
He a b e no choice I demand 6/10+ girls but have 0 game and non NT also very picky so yeah I’m fucked. I have slayed foidsnobvs before but it was so long ago I have forgotten how to speak to women
Enter my ignore if you actually think this is ironically me lol. There’s a reason why nobody posts this guy anymore (I’m from UK he’s from USA you can find this guy on Reddit asking weird ass questions and shit @yeeyeeslayer can vouch and so can @Jason Voorhees he has seen me)

Anyways goodbye we will never speak again I don’t wanna converse with idiots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs, yeeyeeslayer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@TheTakeoverHasBegun

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
Very sad ngl, this island is so degenerate it’s a stronghold for the devil I genuinely believe this I just woke up to get my FREE ALL INCKUSIVE breakfast. And why can’t I find an 7/10 foid in the uk whose open and kind like over in this shithole :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I fucking HATE UK

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Very sad ngl, this island is so degenerate it’s a stronghold for the devil I genuinely believe this I just woke up to get my FREE ALL INCKUSIVE breakfast. And why can’t I find an 7/10 foid in the uk whose open and kind like over in this shithole :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I fucking HATE UK
How long will you be there? If I were you I'd walk down to get breakfast in a nice robe feeling like a boss. Sounds like you've had nothing but nice experiences there so far. Amazing how a few days on an island having a vacation will give you these experiences that are so rare otherwise. It's like people become disconnected from reality and completely get rid of their inhibitions when they're on vacation.

Shame you're religious and can't smash but it's honorable. If I was you I personally would've tried to fuck that dudes future wife the girl who groped you.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How long will you be there? If I were you I'd walk down to get breakfast in a nice robe feeling like a boss. Sounds like you've had nothing but nice experiences there so far. Amazing how a few days on an island having a vacation will give you these experiences that are so rare otherwise. It's like people become disconnected from reality and completely get rid of their inhibitions when they're on vacation.

Shame you're religious and can't smash but it's honorable. If I was you I personally would've tried to fuck that dudes future wife the girl who groped you.
I’m still a shy faggot with 0 game I could hardly fizz the Balkan girl she was really interested cos as I said she wasn’t used to being hit on it HIRTS MEEEEEE.

As for the BBC thing well I have encountered much worse experiences in my life I have cucked many men (accidentally) running bbc game I just didn’t expect my super drunken face (when I’m drunk I stop talking and just go silent mute mode and nod) to have a silly NORDIC girl chat nonsense to me and essentially grope me and say silly shit about wanting bbc whilst my face was like :hnghn: the whole time and I didn’t say more than one word

• +1
That's not him I can vouch for that but OP does giga-exaggerates a lot of the shit he says on the forum.
Yeah ngl I do overdo it. It’s my sporadic posting style but you know @stacymaxxing from out bbc discord? Ask him he has me on social media and he can vouch for me on the stuff I say isn’t 🧢. For instance despite all of this i haven’t fucked a single girl here (most women here are subhumans even the natives)

• +1
Yeah ngl I do overdo it. It’s my sporadic posting style but you know @stacymaxxing from out bbc discord? Ask him he has me on social media and he can vouch for me on the stuff I say isn’t 🧢. For instance despite all of this i haven’t fucked a single girl here (most women here are subhumans even the natives)
Nigga you wrote a 2 paragraph essay about some foid craving your dick last year when all it was , was just a subtle glance in your direction. It's not BBC theorem it's delusions of grandeur and that wasn't even your first time. Idk how much to trust your stories after that incident tbh but more power to you if that's what really happened.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, jxck7468 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nigga you wrote a 2 paragraph essay about some foid craving your dick last year when all it was , was just a subtle glance in your direction. It's not BBC theorem it's delusions of grandeur and that wasn't even your first time. Idk how much to trust your stories after that incident tbh but more power to you if that's what really happened.
Which girl I can elaborate on it if you want?

Sometimes I admit I post racebait to upset ppl here :forcedsmile:. But what happened last night did happen, once again I don’t lie I do exaggerate but I don’t lie, but I never exaggerated this one if I did I’d had said “and THEN I went back with her and fucked her broooo” but like I told @TechnoBoss I ain’t slayed a Foid here (I’m picky also dog shit rizz == mentalceldom hell)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss