Party island thread 2: NUKE THE UK

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Uk is truly the hardest place to slay an 6/10+ woman on the planet

I have beeen on this island for 2 days now and all the GIRLS I have grabbed were either active Iberian women or balkaners. What is the takeaway from this? Either I’m hideous to UK women (I already think this tbf) or British women (AUS NZ Canadian and USA women of British genetic extraction) are the worlds most hypergampus and ugliest beasts of burden to ever exist and that the British empire was in reality an incel rebellion which sought to colonise the world to end the United Kingdom incel epidemic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 43058, Outerz14 and 1 other person

That would be good if this were the case but the reality is they are more degenerate then most countries

That would be good if this were the case but the reality is they are more degenerate then most countries
Degen for chad and for NTmaxxed bad boys yes.

If Anglo women like you then your gonna have a GREAT time I agree but as I said their requirements are cracked hence why I have to slay foreigners lol

For decent men (like meeee) and non NTs (like meee)

You're in either Ibiza or Magaluf right?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@looksmaxxing223 it's not that hard jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Uk is truly the hardest place to slay an 6/10+ woman on the planet

I have beeen on this island for 2 days now and all the GIRLS I have grabbed were either active Iberian women or balkaners. What is the takeaway from this? Either I’m hideous to UK women (I already think this tbf) or British women (AUS NZ Canadian and USA women of British genetic extraction) are the worlds most hypergampus and ugliest beasts of burden to ever exist and that the British empire was in reality an incel rebellion which sought to colonise the world to end the United Kingdom incel epidemic.
Just live in the London bro @halloweed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just live in the London bro @halloweed
Tbf London is one of the easier areas due to immageints and as I said I don’t do badly with gl foreign women it’s just uk women who hate me. Still London is not my ideal place to live