Passed out after HGH injection

J

JustNeedHeight

Iron
Passed out after injectin GH into my stomach, I feel like I was super stressed while doing it and was overthinking it after, then suddenly became super lightheaded and passed out, waking up 5 seconds later.

Is this due to stress and fear of needles or could it have been a reaction to GH?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, microsoft, niqfan625 and 1 other person
dawg wtf that never happened to me

Have you eaten anything today? What are your blood sugar levels normally like? How long have you been injecting? Blood pressure?

Just your fear of needles / Placebo effect

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and blmratiopiggypoop
Never happened to me. I'm using insulin syringes and pen injectors.

No, it can't be a reaction to GH. Your body produces GH and it doesn't cause you to pass out.

It wasn't an allergic reaction to any of the synthetic components in the solution.

It was probably a panic attack.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
It's not due to HGH(if normal dose) probably the fear / stress. How long ago since you eat/ drank?

What dose did you use?

probably stress imo

Had a similar experience where I injected insulin instead of HGH and my blood sugar dropped down to 52 JFL

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
If it was instant then definitely placebo/fear tho. Get over your needle fear, try blasting music while injecting or something + Ive been rawdogging the injections since June and nothing went wrong yet

• +1
are u sure u were injecting HGH and not some rat piss?

you stressed tf out of yourself

Stress and panic, happened to me two times.
When I first injected my heart raised and started breathing more repeatedly, then I started to black out a little and feel very light headed but I tried to relaxed, turned on a fan and laid down, it then went away.
I also know from other users that have experienced something similar

Stress and panic, happened to me twice.
When I first injected my heart raised and started breathing more repeatedly, then I started to black out a little and felt very light headed but I tried to relax, turned on a fan and laid down, it then went away.
I also know from other users that have experienced something similar
thank you bro, problem is now my dad is too scared to allow me to inject HGH. It might be over, any ideas on how I can convince him it was okay?

Passed out after injectin GH into my stomach, I feel like I was super stressed while doing it and was overthinking it after, then suddenly became super lightheaded and passed out, waking up 5 seconds later.

Is this due to stress and fear of needles or could it have been a reaction to GH?
get some sleep my brother

• +1
Maybe that hgh is a insulin fake or u inject false area

You were just stressing too much. I was also really fucking stressed with my first few injections. My heart was beating in my throat and I was shaking so bad so I missed a few times. Don’t worry tho you will get used to it and it will get easier over time.

What a faggot

Faggot , gay ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: microsoft