passed out in class today

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Felt lightheaded while sitting in class, we were watching a fucked up movie in class about cannibalism for history. I blacked out for a few seconds (srsly thought I was dead) then my head hit the desk I was sitting at so hard, I chipped my teeth. Woke up a few seconds later and everybody was staring at me, and the teacher called the nurse and my mom had to pick me up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo
Felt lightheaded while sitting in class, we were watching a fucked up movie in class about cannibalism for history. I blacked out for a few seconds then my head hit the desk I was sitting at so hard, I chipped my teeth. Woke up a few seconds later and everybody was staring at me, and the teacher called the nurse and my mom had to pick me up.
do you use steroids?

Felt lightheaded while sitting in class, we were watching a fucked up movie in class about cannibalism for history. I blacked out for a few seconds then my head hit the desk I was sitting at so hard, I chipped my teeth. Woke up a few seconds later and everybody was staring at me, and the teacher called the nurse and my mom had to pick me up.
What movie were you watching?

imagine the dopamine rush, everyone must think you are some dark triad slayer who does shady stuff in his free time, and all that led to you passing out in class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Overdosed on blackpills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Hector
Just get a concussion theory

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
now youre the weird kid