• Love it
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 6997 and 12 others
Do you have 100k passive income yearly?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9787 and 2 others
Do you have 100k passive income yearly?
i need the 133k start capital

i wil achieve this from begging parents, and wagying and putting most my money fromthe army into the stocks

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 6512, TheMewingBBC and 8 others
curry cope

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
warren buffett maxxing right now

i need the 133k start capital

i wil achieve this from begging parents, and wagying and putting most my money fromthe army into the stocks
you wont make 100k passive income yearly with 130k capital
you need more like 4 million for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, johncruz12345, Stevensmithgerard and 13 others
you wont make 100k passive income yearly with 130k capital
you need more like 4 million for that
jfl thats not what i read

you're meant to divide annbual desired / 0.6 for average risk wehere u win 50/50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ShineBright, CopingCel and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 8765, CopingCel and 1 other person
jfl thats not what i read

you're meant to divide annbual desired / 0.6 for average risk wehere u win 50/50
Shit. Luckily you‘ll never have 133k.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
It doesn't work tbh, there is no easy and fast money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, johncruz12345, Stevensmithgerard and 9 others
I took 3.5 years off to invest in the stock market. Took a risk, thought it would pay off. I've tried all sorts of techniques and methods, read and watched hundreds of hours worth of trading material, even learned calculations and everything. Also learned from some hedge fund traders. Started with 100k. Ended up with 15k and that doesn't factor in the separate account I put aside for living expenses (3 years' worth). Find a career that pays a good commission without having to find clients (e.g. sub-mortgage brokering at a big bank). That's what I'm studying for right now while holding an auditing job from the industry I left. Trust me, if you think 133k is enough to get you to 100k passive income, then it's really over before you've even started. It's Hiroshima-Nagasaki-level over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Deleted member 6512, johncruz12345 and 12 others
I took 3.5 years off to invest in the stock market. Took a risk, thought it would pay off. I've tried all sorts of techniques and methods, read and watched hundreds of hours worth of trading material, even learned calculations and everything. Also learned from some hedge fund traders. Started with 100k. Ended up with 15k and that doesn't factor in the separate account I put aside for living expenses (3 years' worth). Find a career that pays a good commission without having to find clients (e.g. sub-mortgage brokering at a big bank). That's what I'm studying for right now while holding an auditing job from the industry I left. Trust me, if you think 133k is enough to get you to 100k passive income, then it's really over before you've even started. It's Hiroshima-Nagasaki-level over.
You lost 85K? How did you not rope? How did you even have 100K to begin with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, johncruz12345, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Just take a look at all whiny bitches @reddit that inveted in tesla to see your future with this plan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Lev Peshkov
Need more like 2 million

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Stevensmithgerard, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
I took 3.5 years off to invest in the stock market. Took a risk, thought it would pay off. I've tried all sorts of techniques and methods, read and watched hundreds of hours worth of trading material, even learned calculations and everything. Also learned from some hedge fund traders. Started with 100k. Ended up with 15k
How is this even possible?
I mean there are demo accounts, you can play with virtual money first and see if you are good at this and can make a profit, only after that it's recommended to invest real money.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Lev Peshkov
another pyramide con artist

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
start capital of 133k
long term invest this in a good company adn be repoayed with 100k annually
Even Warren Buffett. The oracle of Omaha. Didn't achieve that levels of returns. he at 20% average.
While he lived through times of the biggest growth and stock rise in known history.
SO you gonna beat the best investor in eyes of most, by 4x times?

Mirin the starting capital.
Makes my loss of about 10.000 total. seems less. I dread more, the waisted time almost, than the 10.000 loss. Costed time + money; brutal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Stevensmithgerard and Lev Peshkov
You should never see the stock market as a way to earn a lot of money. If you got money already and want to diversify, go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
its a meme until your dad was michael jackson or u have several properties getting you 7k per month
otherwise, the semi-passive income is realistic

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Lev Peshkov
nigga how did u lose 85k in a short span of time :lul::lul::lul: how have a shitty mental ngl
i started this year with 3k, now withdrawing 1,5;2,5k montly

• +1
dont forget about crypto too. it was constantly raising after corona (but expect 2nd lockdown). i think once USA got rid of the virus it will go big again

Grand Canyon IQ

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Ritalincell
You lost 85K? How did you not rope? How did you even have 100K to begin with?

I worked my butt off for over a decade, slaving away for someone else to make tons of money. Really felt like roping, but I didn't. Starting over again.

How is this even possible?
I mean there are demo accounts, you can play with virtual money first and see if you are good at this and can make a profit, only after that it's recommended to invest real money.

It's possible, I'm proof lol Only reason I decided to go into it full time was because my "part time" trading while holding my job was doing really well. So even if you're doing well on the side, it's not an indication to trade full time. Somehow, when you're doing it full time, your brain thinks differently, is more desperate, and as a result, you make bad decisions.

Even Warren Buffett. The oracle of Omaha. Didn't achieve that levels of returns. he at 20% average.
While he lived through times of the biggest growth and stock rise in known history.

Makes my loss of about 10.000 total. seems less. I dread more, the waisted time almost, than the 10.000 loss. Costed time + money; brutal.

I hope you don't lose too much more. :)

nigga how did u lose 85k in a short span of time :lul::lul::lul: how have a shitty mental ngl
i started this year with 3k, now withdrawing 1,5;2,5k montly

Keep the 3k in the bank. It's not enough for real trading. Wait until you have at least $25k to throw away. That's my 2 cents anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I worked my butt off for over a decade, slaving away for someone else to make tons of money. Really felt like roping, but I didn't. Starting over again.

It's possible, I'm proof lol Only reason I decided to go into it full time was because my "part time" trading while holding my job was doing really well. So even if you're doing well on the side, it's not an indication to trade full time. Somehow, when you're doing it full time, your brain thinks differently, is more desperate, and as a result, you make bad decisions.

I hope you don't lose too much more. :)

Keep the 3k in the bank. It's not enough for real trading. Wait until you have at least $25k to throw away. That's my 2 cents anyway.
im scalp trading, 3k is A LOT of money to scalp

Find a career that pays a good commission without having to find clients (e.g. sub-mortgage brokering at a big bank).
Could you list the careers that fall into this category? PM me if you want

I’ve worked in sales for a while now (finding clients/new business) and something like what you’ve said would be amazing tbh

Cope
Jesse Livermore achieved massive returns and mogged buffet to the next dimension

Buffet is high inhib

Could you list the careers that fall into this category? PM me if you want

I’ve worked in sales for a while now (finding clients/new business) and something like what you’ve said would be amazing tbh

P&C insurance can if you work for a brokerage. Not every brokerage follows this model though but some do. You'll need to work as an assistant to the agent. But usually, the agent will split a bit to you. So the more you help him out, the more you make. At the same time, the brokerage will give you some commission if you bring in some clients. So you have the option. However, the return can be small. Like anything, it depends on how hard you work.

I'm not familiar with other ones... trying to think of some. I know real estate has something similar as well even if you're only working in the office for walk-in clients. But it's brokerage dependent. And the banks for sub-mortgage brokering - again, not every bank follows this model.

Cope
Jesse Livermore achieved massive returns and mogged buffet to the next dimension

Buffet is high inhib
I think Buffet beat Livermore in wealth alot. And I think buffett got on average higher returns than Livermore. I can't find his averaged returns.

But Livermore went from 100 million to backstitch in 1933.
A mistake buffet never made.

I think Buffet moggs.

He deserves the title" oracle of Omaha"

I frankly don't understand why people even bother with Boomer stock. How the fuck are you going to know what stuff is good over what Massive Banks and Billion dollar Hedge Funds know? And lets say you do know. How are you going to buy/sell the stock early enough at a good price when the traders from those places have already gotten there with their supercomputers?

Its nothing but a losers market for those not part of the big boys club. Thats why people are turning to crypto. But guess what, the same problems are coming with all the whales and their buddies getting into the Coins at pre-sale price. You're unlikely to be the one getting in early. But you're likely to be the one getting dumped on with the heavy bags.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
To have a truly passive income of 100k you probably need 2-3 mil capital

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
To have a truly passive income of 100k you probably need 2-3 mil capital
Facts. If you get 5% after inflation consistently you are doing better than most fonds.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
How are you going to buy/sell the stock early enough at a good price...

This is the fundamental flaw in most people's thinking in trading. Not even the institutional traders bother getting the "good price." They just catch a bit of the middle of the swing and call it a day. But to do that, you need a lot of money to keep solvent in case the trade goes wrong.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Stevensmithgerard
how would I go about becoming a sub-mortgage broker?

Thanks

• +1
how would I go about becoming a sub-mortgage broker?

Thanks

Depends on where you live. I'm in B.C. and all you have to there is take a self-paced, self-study course from UBC Sauder. You have a year to study it. Comes with practice quizzes, exams, video tutorials, textbook, and access to TAs for questions. When you're ready, you book your exam. If you pass, you find a job with a bank or a brokerage and they'll take care of the licensing and stuff if they hire you. That's pretty much it. Oh, if you're going that route - try to get into the commercial mortgages department. Those accounts pay out more in commission per account. It's harder to get those though from what I heard. Whereas, home mortgages are a dime a dozen. But you'll get paid less in commission. However, if you're a workhorse like me and can process things fast, you could complete a bunch at a time. I'll know more if I pass the exam and get hired! :)

• +1
Reactions: xefo