Passive Investing

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Buy VT: Vanguard Total World Stock ETF every month and do not look at your brokerage account.
You will be a millionaire by your 40s-50s if you start very young with a >90% probability.

VT: Maximum Diversification And Strong Returns (NYSEARCA:VT) | Seeking Alpha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, brainregeneration and Deleted member 18122
Zer0 Replies, Bump Thread.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
i need to raise money for surgeries in a year max, not 30 years lmao

i need to raise money for surgeries in a year max, not 30 years lmao
There are no "safe" investments to raise that type of money in a year: you are out of luck then.

There are no "safe" investments to raise that type of money in a year: you are out of luck then.
ever heard of a job? i can make $40k USD in a year easily with full time work. instead of investing it into funds imma invest that shit into surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader
ever heard of a job? i can make $40k USD in a year easily with full time work. instead of investing it into funds imma invest that shit into surgeries
How much of that gross income can you feasibly save up for surgery?

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
You do realize you don’t actually need cash to get surgeries right?

I don’t have $60,000 cash in hand but if I wanted to get some type of surgery that cost tens of thousands, I could just put it on my “unlimited spending limit” Amex platinum card.
Become in high-interest debt for cosmetic surgeries theory.

Buy VT: Vanguard Total World Stock ETF every month and do not look at your brokerage account.
You will be a millionaire by your 40s-50s if you start very young with a >90% probability.

What do you need money for in your 40's and 50's, that is why money is low valued in the future and people want money now. I'd probably regret it in the future if I didn't invest but I don't even know if I'll be alive. You can be a "millionaire" in your 40's but with inflation it's not money you can blow off and it doesn't even increase your SMV that much. It's a such a gay myth that men age like fine wine, you will probably be a blad fucking boomer because you are depressed and lonely, on the other hand MILFS are some of the most sought after sexual partner, only reason they aren't completely saught after is because many are single moms AND EVEN THEN they have a better chance than your vanguard. You should still invest and just be a neet :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

What do you need money for in your 40's and 50's, that is why money is low valued in the future and people want money now. I'd probably regret it in the future if I didn't invest but I don't even know if I'll be alive. You can be a "millionaire" in your 40's but with inflation it's not money you can blow off and it doesn't even increase your SMV that much. It's a such a gay myth that men age like fine wine, you will probably be a blad fucking boomer because you are depressed and lonely, on the other hand MILFS are some of the most sought after sexual partner, only reason they aren't completely saught after is because many are single moms AND EVEN THEN they have a better chance than your vanguard. You should still invest and just be a neet :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Money in your 40's and 50's is needed for well deserved vacations, of course we won't be slaying at that age. Most Chad's around middle age don't even slay, they're settled down with a family. Relax, man

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Touch grass

Money in your 40's and 50's is needed for well deserved vacations, of course we won't be slaying at that age. Most Chad's around middle age don't even slay, they're settled down with a family. Relax, man
I'm not saying Chads slay in the middle age I would agree with you, it's just that "they're settled down" is because they have had a good life I wouldn't sacrifice so much money passively if I could use it to better my life. you are going to be in a permentant middle aged crisis and blow all your money when getting alone makes you insane

I don't want to become this wagecuck boomer at that age, I want to comfy neetmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
I don't want to become this wagecuck boomer at that age, I want to comfy neetmaxx.
The FIRE movement is a thing where supposedly if you choose the right job/hours and than invest a big percentage you can retire at 30 on dividends. I don't know if it's complete bullshit or very secure but a lot of the people goals for yearly returns would be a lot higher than mine, if you want to neetmax you don't need as much as other people would

Decent plan TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Bumpmaxxing for more responses.

thanks brah i dont really have the time to look into any of this so thanks so much

imagine being this retarded that you think this money infinite glitch will work in next 50+ years. Index investing will be brutally debunked, it will be bloody

Should we actually believe you or are you giga High IQ.

Cope inflation increased by at least 40% this year