Passport photo

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I look a bit cross eyed in here and the women asked me if this photo is okay I said yeah… I need to fix my symmetry

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpeg
    IMG_2461.jpeg
    883.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, swaggerdoodle, Lokki and 2 others
Your symmetry is not as bad as you think.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Clavicular, ZAATOP4 and 2 others
Your symmetry is not as bad as you think.
Well at least I have a square chin I don’t know I have it irl

• +1
Reactions: swaggerdoodle and aids
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and edgewalker2181
Well at least I have a square chin I don’t know I have it irl
Honestly the only thing I can point out is one eyebrow is slightly higher than the other. Negligible.
And remember distortion exists.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Honestly the only thing I can point out is one eyebrow is slightly higher than the other. Negligible.
And remember distortion exists.
Nice now I have more confidence

• Love it
Reactions: aids
Why does it look like you FaceApped your bloody passport photo? AI generated image bruv.

Why does it look like you FaceApped your bloody passport photo? AI generated image bruv.
Hahaha why you think so? It’s probably the iPhone camera that captures it with a really good quality

Hahaha why you think so? It’s probably the iPhone camera that captures it with a really good quality

If this isn't an enhanced image then you have facial qualities and some flaws.

Infact your only flaw is your eye-area. They are bugged with beta-maleness.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
4394947 IMG 2461

Slightly long midface, but that's it really. Get orbital decompression surgery and you're sorted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capitulation, ihatewhiterose and edgewalker2181
View attachment 3180147

Slightly long midface, but that's it really. Get orbital decompression surgery and you're sorted.
The photo was made with a flashlight which obviously showed my eyebags more. But you won’t see a lot of people irl with heterochromia and and a sharp medial cantus. And everyone has some flaws. You saying I have beta maleness in my eyes is ridiculous considering the fact I have more test and strength than you

Oussama Guessoum : r/trueratecelebrities
Brootal Mog, on second thought you have quite similar Structure of this guy. (Except Eye Area) Better Pray that your cheekbones Pop out like this guy when your older. TESTMAXX Asap right now in your youth. Play High T Sports.Research High T shit and your Eyes may become deeper set and all the good things

Htn OP ( Fix Eyelashes, Dye+ Grow Brows) Might help

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Clavicular, Lokki and 1 other person
What would you rate me? And is it possible for me to have deeper set eyes naturally if I’m 15 rn?

Don't even think about surgery at 15. Wait till you are 21-22 before even considering it.

But as of right now you are a normie 5/10. Clean. Very good COLOURED eyes, extremely good chin, solid mandibular development (Though would need to see a side-view) and decent facial averageness.

Your pheno is acceptable. Your hair is acceptable. I do feel you are a potential norwood in his 20s candidate however.

Your only flaws are SLIGHTLY buggy eyes and a slightly long midface. That's it really. You have very good lips and your facial harmony, consistency and symmetry is good. Just the eyes make you seem weak.

Don't even think about surgery at 15. Wait till you are 21-22 before even considering it.

But as of right now you are a normie 5/10. Clean. Very good COLOURED eyes, extremely good chin, solid mandibular development (Though would need to see a side-view) and decent facial averageness.

Your pheno is acceptable. Your hair is acceptable. I do feel you are a potential norwood in his 20s candidate however.

Your only flaws are SLIGHTLY buggy eyes and a slightly long midface. That's it really. You have very good lips and your facial harmony, consistency and symmetry is good. Just the eyes make you seem weak.
his eyebrows are cooked

I look a bit cross eyed in here and the women asked me if this photo is okay I said yeah… I need to fix my symmetry
Passport pictures are always a bit bad

• +1
Oussama Guessoum : r/trueratecelebrities
Brootal Mog, on second thought you have quite similar Structure of this guy. (Except Eye Area) Better Pray that your cheekbones Pop out like this guy when your older. TESTMAXX Asap right now in your youth. Play High T Sports.Research High T shit and your Eyes may become deeper set and all the good things

Htn OP ( Fix Eyelashes, Dye+ Grow Brows) Might help
Obvious morph

• Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger

Can I get a more masculine eye area naturally?

Could Easily slay gen z foids if you just hairmaxxed, same as with me

Literally have all of the bones for a high t man, just need to fix colouring

UEE isnt even a problem with those eyes, you have chadlite potential

Can I get a more masculine eye area naturally?

No, lol. You cannot softmax an improvement to the eye-area when they are bugged. That's why even Hamza had to have surgery.

@greycel speak more about Hamza's eye-area surgery pls?

• +1
Btw you just showed that you are a greycell that isn’t capable of normally saying his opinion without hatred and lies. You claim this guy to be a htn and im an mtn to you?

Attachments

• IMG_2464.jpeg
    IMG_2464.jpeg
    652 KB · Views: 0
Could Easily slay gen z foids if you just hairmaxxed, same as with me

Literally have all of the bones for a high t man, just need to fix colouring

UEE isnt even a problem with those eyes, you have chadlite potential
So I can become a chadlite when I fully mature and grow up?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Post a normal photo @edgewalker2000 ?

Btw you just showed that you are a greycell that isn’t capable of normally saying his opinion without hatred and lies. You claim this guy to be a htn and im an mtn to you?

Lol, this guy is funny. Ive been in PSL since covid buddy and notorious for being the most based raters around.

You don't like my opinion? That's fine, don't ask for the rating then. Like a sensitive Zoomer cuck you take it like a female.

You're half my age though so I won't roast you. If you want to set up a poll asking the site who mogs out of you and that guy, be my guest. If you win I'll delete my account.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and edgewalker2181
Lol, this guy is funny. Ive been in PSL since covid buddy and notorious for being the most based raters around.

You don't like my opinion? That's fine, don't ask for the rating then. Like a sensitive Zoomer cuck you take it like a female.

You're half my age though so I won't roast you. If you want to set up a poll asking the site who mogs out of you and that guy, be my guest. If you win I'll delete my account.
Okay you set up the poll

• So Sad
Reactions: aids