Pasteurized milk or nothing?

NERG_72

NERG_72

Iron
I am 14 years old and I do not have the option of drinking raw milk, all my childhood I have drank some pasteurized milk and I have been tall, I am 183 cm tall

Now, although I am somewhat thin, I have gynecomastia, and I don't know if it is better to drink pasteurized milk with estrogen, or not drink anything.

Last edited:
Nothing or just a little bit of whole milk a day

Where do you live? You most likely can search for raw milk and raw blood

Nothing or just a little bit of whole milk a day

Where do you live? You most likely can search for raw milk and raw blood
I only drink raw now but he's in a crucial period of his life where he needs as much calcium as he can get he should be drinking liters of pasteurized milk while in the search for raw milk

op why would you think that pasteurization, boiling milk, produces more estrogen? if anything this process would kill the hormones and make it less estrogenic not that there is a true estrogen concern with milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
It's better to drink nothing. Pasteurized milk is just a funny tasting white (it would be blue without the paint) water. Unless you're starving without animal fat, then of course that would be better than nothing. It can only damage you, basically, because of how fucked up and denatured it is. Double so if it's skimmed.
he needs as much calcium as he can get
You can't get any from pasteurized milk because it's not bioavailable anymore. The aminoacid it was connected with is destroyed, so you can't absorb it, like any pure mineral. It would be like eating a piece of rock. Which is what they do, actually, they add chalk to pasteurized milk to make it white instead of blue, but it just clogs up your arteries and brain instead, just like any "fortified" food or a supplement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
It's better to drink nothing. Pasteurized milk is just a funny tasting white (it would be blue without the paint) water. Unless you're starving without animal fat, then of course that would be better than nothing. It can only damage you, basically, because of how fucked up and denatured it is. Double so if it's skimmed.

You can't get any from pasteurized milk because it's not bioavailable anymore. The aminoacid it was connected with is destroyed, so you can't absorb it, like any pure mineral. It would be like eating a piece of rock. Which is what they do, actually, they add chalk to pasteurized milk to make it white instead of blue, but it just clogs up your arteries and brain instead, just like any "fortified" food or a supplement.
pasteurized milk doesn't turn but it probably happened once because they were fed a strange diet and people took it as if it happens all the time and if they added chalk to milk they would be required by law to list it as an ingredient lol but who knows about the rest maybe you are right because I definitely feel better since switching to raw milk

if he can't get his hand on raw milk are raw cheeses a good option? raw parmigiano reggiano is easy to find in grocery stores but goatis says cheese isn't ideal because it's unnatural

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
if they added chalk to milk they would be required by law to list it as an ingredient
They list it as a calcium supplement (maybe it's not literally chalk, it's whaterver it's called in English, I don't know). But I don't know, maybe it doesn't always turn blue.
if he can't get his hand on raw milk are raw cheeses a good option?
Absolutely, raw cheese is great, it has all the nutrients of milk in a concentrated form.
goatis says cheese isn't ideal because it's unnatural
It isn't ideal compared to raw unfrozen organs from healthy animals (also you can get constipated from eating too much because casein is hard to digest). Just like milk is inferior to blood. But it's still better than 99% of what people eat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Nada o solo un poquito de leche entera al día

¿Dónde vive? Lo más probable es que puedas buscar leche cruda y sangre cruda.
I'm from Spain and, of course, I can get raw milk somewhere, but it would only last a few days and I would have to travel constantly.

The only thing that interests me about milk is the impact it can have on my growth and that it does not have a flavoring effect, I don't care about the rest