Paternity Fraud

LookistWorld

LookistWorld

Zephir
This absolutely sickens me. Paternity tests should be mandatory at birth and the punishment for keeping up the lie should be death. And this is only one example of the millions that are happening today, see how she shows no remorse whatsoever. This is the fate that awaits all betabux.

20200122 194631

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Justttt, Deleted member 2597 and 4 others
fucking bitch :rage::rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, turkproducer and LookistWorld
Women are vile creatures that deserve cruel and unusual punishment (in mario kart)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 4804, turkproducer and 1 other person
"his cousin, friends"

LOL you're alone as a man in this world, I won't even trust my father around my gf

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 4804, turkproducer and 1 other person
The way it is worded sounds like a larp

Exactly. The second a whiff of pussy comes their way, they would betray you.

Maybe it is, but the issue is very real.
true words, mgtow is right all along

this is what awaits when you ascend

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
ur not blackpilled, this should be common sense to anyone that has been on these sites
Low IQ. Many people larp on sites. I’m just going by the wording. This has nothing to do with whether there are women hiding stuff like this. Of course there are women like that. No one is denying that.

Low IQ. Many people larp on sites. I’m just going by the wording. This has nothing to do with whether there are women hiding stuff like this. Of course there are women like that. No one is denying that.
larp or not i dont care, the fact that they can do it and get away is enough

this makes me so sad. how is this not punishable by at least 5 years in prison? You’re duping a man out of so much money, this basically should be a high level fraud.

Just lol if you’re getting into LTR without cheating in 2020, let alone marriage and kids jfl

• +1
What the fuck.....

JFL at how she casually writes it like it's no big deal. with her name, picture, and everything.

• +1
The best answer to this is educating men and redpilling them. I say this over and over, it's the best strategy:
Spread the redpill far and wide
Keep the blackpill to yourself

I personally will get my kids paternity tested regardless of how trustworthy my wife seems
What the fuck.....

JFL at how she casually writes it like it's no big deal. with her name, picture, and everything.
Women have no moral compass. She does seem low IQ though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, LookistWorld and turkproducer
The best answer to this is educating men and redpilling them. I say this over and over, it's the best strategy:
Spread the redpill far and wide
Keep the blackpill to yourself

I personally will get my kids paternity tested regardless of how trustworthy my wife seems

Women have no moral compass. She does seem low IQ though.
The last sentence is scathing. It's all about the money to her (assuming this isn't a larp)

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The last sentence is scathing. It's all about the money to her (assuming this isn't a larp)
It always is, I've seen many similar stories tbh. When you know what to look for its undeniable. It's always about trying to extract as much resource as possible from the man. Alpha fuxx beta buxx is very very real

• +1
It always is, I've seen many similar stories tbh. When you know what to look for its undeniable. It's always about trying to extract as much resource as possible from the man. Alpha fuxx beta buxx is very very real
even if its my sister?

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld and LordNorwood
That woman and her 2 bastard children should be killed

Sad to live such a lie

I will DNA Test all my kids.