Pathetic message after ball

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
Genuinely the sadest most down bad message I have ever sent while drunk she ssed it and sent it round the skl. Last two weeks of high skl coming up actually want to rope myself right now (joke). Thought the foid liked me because of "signs" she showed (way she acted around me, sitting close/always around my vicinity, looking at me, being nervous around me, fucking smiling at me). When I was lonely, sad, and drunk after skl ball, I sent this msg to her since the last chick ghosted me, and now I have to face the consequences of my actions. Im not joking when I say she sent it to EVERY group chat fml I will never be loved.

My forever cope is that she was at a party with friends when she got my msg at 3AM, and they influenced her, that's why she replied immediately and liked it probably laughed at me like you are. I didn't even have the balls to talk to her when she was "conveniently" holding my shirt to sign, other then saying thats mine jfl.

Not even a chad would get away with this msg
Screenshot 2024 09 28 at 25006 PM

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza
Normgroid ramblings

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Genuinely the sadest most down bad message I have ever sent while drunk she ssed it and sent it round the skl. Last two weeks of high skl coming up actually want to rope myself right now (joke). Thought the foid liked me because of "signs" she showed (way she acted around me, sitting close/always around my vicinity, looking at me, being nervous around me, fucking smiling at me). When I was lonely, sad, and drunk after skl ball, I sent this msg to her since the last chick ghosted me, and now I have to face the consequences of my actions. Im not joking when I say she sent it to EVERY group chat fml I will never be loved.

My forever cope is that she was at a party with friends when she got my msg at 3AM, and they influenced her, that's why she replied immediately and liked it probably laughed at me like you are. I didn't even have the balls to talk to her when she was "conveniently" holding my shirt to sign, other then saying thats mine jfl.

Not even a chad would get away with this msg
View attachment 3235745
she is a whore for spreading that but you shouldn have sent that cringe message to her bro. Dont act as a simp to girls. You have to be the one in control

she is a whore for spreading that but you shouldn have sent that cringe message to her bro. Dont act as a simp to girls. You have to be the one in control
you saw my post befor in a shit mental state atm and this was exacerbated going into ball because of previous events.

I would never normally do that shit and I never would have done it if I was sober I hate my self especially knowing what simping does to the dating market.

• +1
you saw my post befor in a shit mental state atm and this was exacerbated going into ball because of previous events.

I would never normally do that shit and I never would have done it if I was sober I hate my self especially knowing what simping does to the dating market.
yeah ngl you probably fucked her ego up and now she finna think she a bad bitch. if you would like send me face in PM if you want. I wanna see how you look like

yeah ngl you probably fucked her ego up and now she finna think she a bad bitch. if you would like send me face in PM if you want. I wanna see how you look like
Im L low MTN people tell me that then ghost me after I ask them what I can improve even incles hate me for my looks jfl

• +1