Patient zero?

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
I know how STDs are spread but who's patient zero? The infection has to start somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Infections evolve over time. No such thing as patient zero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Zeta ascended
i think it's spread more like languages, even if it's learned and spreads from one person to another, it also slightly mutates constantly and changes form, and doesn't have one original speaker.

• +1
i think it's spread more like languages, even if it's learned and spreads from one person to another, it also slightly mutates constantly and changes form, and doesn't have one original speaker.
Do u draw hentai

Yes but you think a single strain has existed forever always succeeding in being spread?
possibly yea
reminded me of that all blue-eyed ppl are descendants of one person who got a mutation basically (or some shit like that)

Yes but you think a single strain has existed forever always succeeding in being spread?

Do you watch it?
It’s kind like the chicken and egg. The egg evolves overtime and u get a chicken. The diseases like stds were probabaly less deadly and just evolved to become stronger.

I know how STDs are spread but who's patient zero? The infection has to start somehow.
I heard a story that the original AIDS was a form of flu in an African monkey and after hunting and eating the monkey, the African got AIDS and spread it.

I heard aids started because some guy fucked a monkey.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
I heard aids started because some guy fucked a monkey.
Yes this.
The rest of the story was some black guy who was a flight attendant fucked this guy who fucked the AIDS chimp.

Was gonna ask you to draw hentai of me as a girl so I could fap to myself
as much as I would love to be a part of this I don't think I can help

• +1
as much as I would love to be a part of this I don't think I can help
That's fine, draw me hentai if you instead. You act like a girl so you must be one

No. I am not a girl.
Draw this but I'm satsuki and you're ryoku bb :love:

Draw this but I'm satsuki and you're ryoko
Moai emoji

Can't say no to this sad emoji

@Nibba i know you like this emoji too saw you using it a while back

• +1
Reactions: Nibba