"Patriarchy"

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
33aa273

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, CupOfCoffee, Mansnob and 5 others
I have no sympathy for a gender that thought being a stay at home mom was 'oppression'. I don't know how life can get any easier when your husband works a job, buys you everything, and you chill at home all day folding clothes and cooking pasta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, BornAgainChad, Zeta ascended and 7 others
I have no sympathy for a gender that thought being a stay at home mom was 'oppression'. I don't know how life can get any easier when your husband works a job, buys you everything, and you chill at home all day folding clothes and cooking pasta.

The thing is most men in western society don’t know how to balance and keep a female happy, so the female has to evolve and get her happiness somehow but can’t think because she is not used to thinking so she lets the government think for her and then is manipulated.

I’m not fully blaming men, but some men are at fault for not being great husbands, fathers, providers, lovers so it only makes sense that a person goes after what they desire, but the only problem is females don’t know what they want

There's nothing wrong with the traditional gender roles tbh.
Ma al m women oppressed women liberated share if u 4026254