Paul brother mog ngl

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned
Paul brothers love to get memed on by normies but

at 180cm and 187cm respectively they mog your manlet ass + they have the mass on their frame (take the masspill) + would probably roll u out

only 5'10 neet KSI has the ability to beat them both tho no kizzy

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, ShowerMaxxing and Kingcel32
Mirin Logan proportions

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and TeenAscender
Paul brothers love to get memed on by normies but

View attachment 1819556

at 180cm and 187cm respectively they mog your manlet ass + they have the mass on their frame (take the masspill) + would probably roll u out

only 5'10 neet KSI has the ability to beat them both tho no kizzy
What? 187cm is barely treading into tall territory but is not all that. Their frame looks good although doubt it looks as good as it does in this picture usually. Also, Jake is 179cm.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and TeenAscender
What? 187cm is barely treading into tall territory but is not all that. Their frame looks good although doubt it looks as good as it does in this picture usually. Also, Jake is 179cm.
tbh im a celebheights aspie too but there is no way jake is only 178-179 like some ppl on there think hes 179.5 at the bare minimum

this post is moreso targetting normies that love to shit on the paul brothers but the paul brothers mog the avg 176cm 3.5PSL skinnyfat normie decently hard imo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Erik-Jón and Alexanderr
tbh im a celebheights aspie too but there is no way jake is only 178-179 like some ppl on there think hes 179.5 at the bare minimum

this post is moreso targetting normies that love to shit on the paul brothers but the paul brothers mog the avg 176cm 3.5PSL skinnyfat normie decently hard imo
They're for sure above average, not even mentioning their extraordinary wealth and status. Nevertheless, I think jake would be about 179-180cm so you weren't too far off, I was being a bit pedantic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kingcel32, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
They're for sure above average, not even mentioning their extraordinary wealth and status. Nevertheless, I think jake would be about 179-180cm so you weren't too far off, I was being a bit pedantic.
Wtf a pedantic

Well, it can have several meanings but in this case, it just means being nit-picky.
You have nice writing write a book or make YouTube videos

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Alexanderr
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TeenAscender and Erik-Jón
Genetic gods.

No wonder the masses hate them. theyre tall blonde moggers.

the masses are ethnic manlet genetic vermin.

notice how whenever theres a mogger blonde guy he's always hated? donald trump for example(best president america has ever had) ?

cos they know we are superior and all ethnics are jealous

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kingcel32 and Erik-Jón
Tell me some of your plans, my plans are to kidnap a north atlandid stacy:feelshehe:
I will once they've come to fruition. Also, for any government agencies reading this, I have nothing to do with any kidnapping that might possibly occur. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Erik-Jón
I will once they've come to fruition. Also, for any government agencies reading this, I have nothing to do with any kidnapping that might possibly occur. :hnghn:
Don’t worry it will be legal kidnapping(for all the feds are concerned)

Are one of your plans to weaponize your forum incel army and kidnap all the faelids in faelidland(Netherlands)?

Genetic gods.

No wonder the masses hate them. theyre tall blonde moggers.

the masses are ethnic manlet genetic vermin.

notice how whenever theres a mogger blonde guy he's always hated? donald trump for example(best president america has ever had) ?

cos they know we are superior and all ethnics are jealous
Cope you’re not one of them you are 5’4 unfrauded at most

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No one takes these clowns seriously outside of white teenage girls and Instagram models. Most of their fanbase grew up years ago lol

Paul brothers mog avg man to oblivion. Classic middle class raised white jocks - Jake was a bully in hs apparently. Mirin hard

How many ethnics did he swirly?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender