• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, VenatorLuparius, valhalar and 4 others
His alt is about to reply to this thread just wait........ :feelsping:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, mvp2v1, Melly and 11 others
hello, Mr. Giant. It is me, Dr. Paul Coceancig (Tesseract 2.0). You need my 55 piece mandible and 69mm IMDO. Please send me 200k AUD via PayPal.

Kind regards,

Dr. Coceancig D.D.S OMFS

Attachments

• IMG_1537.jpeg
    IMG_1537.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomop, N1666, dannydipss and 8 others
Paul Coceancig loses his license but mentalcels like Eppley haven't :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Now that Paul is gone, you're my only hope to ascend. Try not to lose your license until then.
Angry Jake Gyllenhaal GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, user123456, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
Out of curiosity

Can surgeons who work/worked with @RealSurgerymax in executing aesthetic cases of Lefort 2,3 or OBO/Tripod be suspended purely because they use extreme surgeries for purely cosmetic reason?

Because I hope Coceancig was suspended due to him being dick only not because suspended decided that his movements were too dramatic...

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and HandsomeTwink420
Also 14+ years of studying went fuck themselves.

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420
Does anyone know for certain why?

I was fucking vindicated. I was the first one to start a hate thread about how he endangers his patients and how he’s a narcissist. His little minion patient came on here and defended him, attacked me, and ended up getting botched by IMDO and deleting his account.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, Patient A, Deleted member 32196 and 6 others
Does anyone know for certain why?
I know of two cases which were reported. His operations caused major infections in the sinuses, and he refused to help patients after. Basically he gaslit them and told them to shutup, that they looked ‘amazing’ and that the pain was just a dirty sock on the floor of a shiny new apartment.

Thanks to coceancig’s response, by the time other doctors got to look at the infections, it had caused permanent sinus damage and required major surgery to attempt to repair. Basically he has given people chronic conditions because he is a complete psychopath.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, mvp2v1, PrimoMaxxer and 2 others
I was fucking vindicated. I was the first one to start a hate thread about how he endangers his patients and how he’s a narcissist. His little minion patient came on here and defended him, attacked me, and ended up getting botched by IMDO and deleting his account.
You sound like an autistic faggot.

You made it so looksmaxers cant go to one of the best aesthetic surgeons.

Fuck u retard.

Muh risks

How the fuck does a 5 piece bsso endanger anyone? People die from a lack of oxygenated blood to the brain, how does a 5 piece bsso cause that? Kys retard. Youre autistic your parents dont love u

Ignored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vex, mvp2v1, HandsomeTwink420 and 1 other person

Fuck u retard.

Muh risks

How the fuck does a 5 piece bsso endanger anyone? People die from a lack of oxygenated blood to the brain, how does a 5 piece bsso cause that? Kys retard. Youre autistic your parents dont love u

Ignored
can a mod ban this faggot for cucking entire website? Surely this is treason no?

Fuck u retard.

Muh risks

Ignored
The most ‘aesthetic surgeon’ left his patients for dead when they got major infections and developed permanent sinus damage because he refused to address it.

• +1
Reactions: highT

Fuck u retard.

Muh risks

Ignored
Lmao I’ve had an account on here for like 4 years and you are officially the most retarded user I’ve ever seen. Please kill yourself 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grooxx, N1666, xuzky and 4 others
Lmao I’ve had an account on here for like 4 years and you are officially the most retarded user I’ve ever seen. Please kill yourself 🙏
Nice rebuttal. Youre a retard.

Ig explain how u think a 5 piece bsso is any more dangerous than a genio..?
U do realize the difference between the 2 is that the bsso is simply further back in the mouth..? Bone gets cut in both surgeries.

Ig explain how u think a 5 piece bsso is any more dangerous than a genio..?
U do realize the difference between the 2 is that the bsso is simply further back in the mouth..? Bone gets cut in both surgeries.
Can you even read? He fucked over multiple patients, left them with infections / unresolved health issues, then ignored them and refused to acknowledge or treat their problems that he caused. It’s called medical malpractice

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and valhalar
Can you even read? He fucked over multiple patients, left them with infections / unresolved health issues, then ignored them and refused to acknowledge or treat their problems that he caused. It’s called medical malpractice
highTlowIq

Ignored

• JFL
Reactions: vex
I’m so thankful you convinced me to stay away from him.

His whole approach seems to put the patient in fear. Makes it seem like his the only person in the world that can “save” you. He'll mention how other surgeons cases collapse which is true in some cases but makes it seem like his cases are flawless.

IMDO is a whole different story lol. I’ve heard surgeons say “trust me you don’t want IMDO I’ve had many patients come to me for revision after that procedure”.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and valhalar
But they'll never stop Sunil Richardson

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, mvp2v1 and MTNAscension2
O co
I consulted with him in person and thought his aesthetic sense was terrible. Also spent the majority of the time talking about the technical details of how jaw surgery is done. Idgaf. Seemed like a nice guy though

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
This is
The twenty piece mandible
With custom guides

And

Custom titanium plates

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and RealSurgerymax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad, xuzky, Patient A and 5 others
This sucks, he was the best tbh

I’m so thankful you convinced me to stay away from him.

His whole approach seems to put the patient in fear. Makes it seem like his the only person in the world that can “save” you. He'll mention how other surgeons cases collapse which is true in some cases but makes it seem like his cases are flawless.

IMDO is a whole different story lol. I’ve heard surgeons say “trust me you don’t want IMDO I’ve had many patients come to me for revision after that procedure”.
Damn any details on that? BSSO sucks because it requires wisdom tooth extractions + there are permanent plates :confused:

But they'll never stop Sunil Richardson

• JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
fucking redditors man

Damn any details on that? BSSO sucks because it requires wisdom tooth extractions + there are permanent plates :confused:
You need to below certain age to even get IMDO. If you get it at like 21 it's gonna be more of a pain in the ass than BSSO because the bone will take much longer to fuse and you could have bunch of other issues.

Yeah the wisdom tooth extraction is often when there's a decompensation done beforehand. I often hear that surgery first approach doesn't require removing of the lower wisdom teeth.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123
You need to below certain age to even get IMDO. If you get it at like 21 it's gonna be more of a pain in the ass than BSSO because the bone will take much longer to fuse and you could have bunch of other issues.

Yeah the wisdom tooth extraction is often when there's a decompensation done beforehand. I often hear that surgery first approach doesn't require removing of the lower wisdom teeth.
What bunch of other issues?

What bunch of other issues?
I don't remember exactly but from what I remember it can grow asymmetrically, there could be an infection if I'm not mistaken. Also apparently turning each day is a really really painful process.

His last name makes me want to smoke a pack of cigarettes on a balcony with a lookout on the ocean

I don't remember exactly but from what I remember it can grow asymmetrically, there could be an infection if I'm not mistaken. Also apparently turning each day is a really really painful process.
I would be interested what if it were turned only once a day (the default is actually twice a day) for more comfort.

I would be interested what if it were turned only once a day (the default is actually twice a day) for more comfort.
Honestly I wouldn't bother with IMDO too much unless someone implements sth similar or better especially when you're in your 20s. Plates sounds uncomfortable but you can have them taken out later if you want.

Honestly I wouldn't bother with IMDO too much unless someone implements sth similar or better especially when you're in your 20s. Plates sounds uncomfortable but you can have them taken out later if you want.
yeah but the bsso cut is right where the wisdom teeth are so extractions...

yeah but the bsso cut is right where the wisdom teeth are so extractions...
IMDO fucks with your TMJ joints and you can't go back from an IMDO once you do it is what I was told by a surgeon.

I misread your message before. I mean if you're recessed and you remove wisdom tooth in order to do bimax, you'll look better than recessed with wisdom tooth. I needed mine removed anyway because they were growing in a bad way but I didn't notice any changes in my face like some people confirm. Maybe I was a lucky case I'm not sure.

Premolar extractions is what you actually need to avoid. I don't think you'll lose any noticeable amount of bone mass from losing your wisdom teeth. Just my opinion tho.

Last edited: