Deleted member 15943

Deleted member 15943

Alt account
Paul Newman
Paul

Alain Delon
Delon

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
So disrespectful to Delon.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
Also Newman is hideous apart from his eye area. Harmony is fucked

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, oldcell, Deleted member 15817 and 4 others
Newmans face is more masculine, delon looks good but younger in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15943
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 15943 and 1 other person
alein delon looks like @copingvolcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Both is overrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817 and Deleted member 15943
alein delon looks like @copingvolcel
I met his son. In fact, I went to the same school as him from 2008 to 2012, in Switzerland. My mom was his teacher.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15943 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15943
No, it's true, I'm not lying, I lived in Switzerland for 7 years. From 2005 to 2008, I lived in Zurich, but then, from 2008 to 2012, I lived in Rolle, and went to the most expensive school in the world, but because my mom was a teacher there, me and my siblings were allowed to go there for free. We left mostly because my mother wanted to live closer to her mother and because I struggled to make friends at that school, because I was an outcast, because most kids who were children of teachers were also outcasts.
There was a very big divide between those who were rich and those who weren't, not in the way the school handled things but in the way kids treated each other.

Also, every winter, at that school, we went to Gstaad for skiing. We had classes in the mornings and then skiing in the afternoon, sometimes we even had full days of skiing, it was a lot of fun, I even managed to win the silver medal in the second level in the last year that I was there. And it was at that skiing competition that I met Alain Delon's son for the first time.

I even have proof here, I have 108 mutual facebook friends (all of which come from that same school), and because of his privacy settings, the rest of his facebook friends are hidden:

Proof

You can find the profile here: https://www.facebook.com/alain.f.delon.1

As you can see, he looks a lot like his father did when he was younger.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16384 and 7 others
No, it's true, I'm not lying, I lived in Switzerland for 7 years. From 2005 to 2008, I lived in Zurich, but then, from 2008 to 2012, I lived in Rolle, and went to the most expensive school in the world, but because my mom was a teacher there, me and my siblings were allowed to go there for free. We left mostly because my mother wanted to live closer to her mother and because I struggled to make friends at that school, because I was an outcast, because most kids who were children of teachers were also outcasts.
There was a very big divide between those who were rich and those who weren't, not in the way the school handled things but in the way kids treated each other.

Also, every winter, at that school, we went to Gstaad for skiing. We had classes in the mornings and then skiing in the afternoon, sometimes we even had full days of skiing, it was a lot of fun, I even managed to win the silver medal in the second level in the last year that I was there. And it was at that skiing competition that I met Alain Delon's son for the first time.

I even have proof here, I have 108 mutual facebook friends (all of which come from that same school), and because of his privacy settings, the rest of his facebook friends are hidden:

View attachment 1394396

i think he looks more like his mom
alain-delon-et-rosalie-van-breemen-lors-de-la-1re-de-la-trilogie-en-picture-id956653236

View attachment 1394396

never expected this shit to actually be true ngl

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Newman was loved by all women back in the day
He has sharp features

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
never expected this shit to actually be true ngl
The funny thing is that my time at that school wasn't even the most exciting time in my life, but I do consider it as part of the greatest hits.
I'm not even an old man but I do sound like one because I lived through more interesting experiences during my childhood than most people will in their entire life, and now my life is boring, which is my own fault. I let myself fall into the trap of hedonism by only watching tv shows, playing video games and wasting my time online and I foolishly let go of my dreams but now, I am starting to change. I'm going to go back to college to get a degree in communication, and then I'll be able to get a career in my passion, and I'll also be able to travel the world to teach english when I want to, that is what I plan to do in my late 20s and in my 30s. I wanted to do it at 18, but I think that I wasn't ready because I lacked the maturity to work hard to save up the money or to go to college.

Also, I finally know why I never had a normal life, it's because to me, normal is extremely boring. That's why I skipped prom on my final year of high school, that's why I never want to get married or have kids, and also why I don't care about most of the "romantic" things that most people care about and I am more interested in travelling the world and scuba diving than simply making money to spend on overpriced products that I don't need. Also, one of the reasons why I didn't follow my dream is because I was afraid to fail, and I thought that I would be travelling alone during the entire time, because I didn't believe in myself but looking back on it, I definitely would have had way more opportunities to get laid so that wouldn't have been a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, rydofx and Deleted member 7725
The funny thing is that my time at that school wasn't even the most exciting time in my life, but I do consider it as part of the greatest hits.
I'm not even an old man but I do sound like one because I lived through more interesting experiences during my childhood than most people will in their entire life, and now my life is boring, which is my own fault. I let myself fall into the trap of hedonism by only watching tv shows, playing video games and wasting my time online and I foolishly let go of my dreams but now, I am starting to change. I'm going to go back to college to get a degree in communication, and then I'll be able to get a career in my passion, and I'll also be able to travel the world to teach english when I want to, that is what I plan to do in my late 20s and in my 30s. I wanted to do it at 18, but I think that I wasn't ready because I lacked the maturity to work hard to save up the money or to go to college.

Also, I finally know why I never had a normal life, it's because to me, normal is extremely boring. That's why I skipped prom on my final year of high school, that's why I never want to get married or have kids, and also why I don't care about most of the "romantic" things that most people care about and I am more interested in travelling the world and scuba diving than simply making money to spend on overpriced products that I don't need. Also, one of the reasons why I didn't follow my dream is because I was afraid to fail, and I thought that I would be travelling alone during the entire time, because I didn't believe in myself but looking back on it, I definitely would have had way more opportunities to get laid so that wouldn't have been a problem.

View attachment 1394396

two essays completley off topic

Love it

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
two essays completley off topic

Love it
Not off topic, I write those things to sometimes remind myself what my goals and dreams are.

What you don't understand is that some of my posts are like diary entries but instead of keeping those thoughts to myself, I share them, it's like therapy for me, and I don't care if very few people read it, because it is still more effective than a diary because I sometimes get feedback, if I could afford a therapist, I would do that.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1394396

i look like i could be his brother wtf why do i look like him

Holy shit brutal poll results @Manchild