Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and BirdsOfPrey
HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and BirdsOfPrey
HTN. True decision. He looks hot

paulrudd.jpg
tech_22226.jpg
media.media.0296e34e-9111-4929-a1c6-36b53d52abb2.original1024.jpg

I think HTN range. 75 percentile. compared to men in their late 20's.
compared to other 50 year old men. Top 0.001%.

he aged wel.
He licky he kept his hair. he would defoo not be able to pull of the bald look

ksiql02rt8i31.jpg
EdOz8feU0AAP1gq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
well, women like his looks, that's for sure

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
FIY lots of women I have asked would not fuck him. Their explanation invariably revolves around his lack of masculinity/dimorphism. I don’t know I personally feel he looks like such a nice guy. But I don’t think women like nice guys for ONS/flings/STR

FIY lots of women I have asked would not fuck him. Their explanation invariably revolves around his lack of masculinity/dimorphism. I don’t know I personally feel he looks like such a nice guy. But I don’t think women like nice guys for ONS/flings/STR
Girls look at a guy and think about if he could fuck them well, make her cum and choke her neck during sex. He doesnt.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
That’s what they all told me. Absolutely insane. One of them straight up told me he looks bad in bed, or another he gives off “small dick energy”. Anyway, personally I like the guy I would befriend him instantly. But women’s sexual urges are very primitive

well, women like his looks, that's for sure
I personally think. he probs got most voted from women aged 30+.
While imo, in reality. the attractiveness vote of a man from women aged 18-28 matters most. Becuse most men would ideally prefer women in that age range.
FIY lots of women I have asked would not fuck him.
age range?
Their explanation invariably revolves around his lack of masculinity/dimorphism. I don’t know I personally feel he looks like such a nice guy. But I don’t think women like nice guys for ONS/flings/STR
I agree. he has more LTR appeal than short term appeal. he's kinda prety boy-ish.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
He has also aged exceptionally well.

@eduardkopfman, the ages I asked were 23, 26, 36, 40

Girls look at a guy and think about if he could fuck them well, make her cum and choke her neck during sex. He doesnt.
when rating males. past a certain age.
women my have different ratings, for LTR type of guys and Short term guys.

Women can be quit dualistic in that sense.

I think when women rate, in polls. When older for sure. they tend to rate I think, for the socially acceptable: what they lookfor when looking for a LTR guy.
But irl, they also look for Short term stuff, when single, and feeling in need of a scratch

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
@eduardkopfman, the ages I asked were 23, 26, 36, 40
cool. Totally expected from that from the 23 + 26 crowd.
I would had imagined he would have more appeal to the 36 and 40 year old.

I still feel he would do very well out there. He has LTR nice guy high class phenotype. Maybe the girls I asked were just total sluts who wanna be choked and dominated by bad boy Chads etc. I feel he wouldn’t do well with ONS with white women however. Only with ethnic.

He looks too vanilla for most white girls in the west.

He has also aged exceptionally well.
I agree.
he also scorse very well imo on: high class, and high trust. in the face shape.
he smiles alot, and has a soy-ish face; which makes him also look friendly, and aso low in dhymorpism.

Above combo.
i would imagine, makes women see this guy as good LTR potenial when they want to build something.
but not so much for short term stuff.

i just read he is not in the dating market place for a long time already. i see he married for 20 years almost.
paul-rudd-julie-yaeger.jpeg

Paul Rudd isn't bad looking, but sexiest man alive is a little infected with virtue signaling on how they choose, as well as popularity of the actor. So they tend to go for very popular actors in big movies and/or nicer guys.

age pill crusher .