Also 6’2+ and great physique. Mogs most psl gods tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 48903, Beastchodecode and 11 others
Mid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, greeneyes, Deleted member 22540 and 2 others
I am not able to see the photos, why is that? Started only today to be like that..

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wonderwhy, LimaDummy, roping3264 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
yep he had insane appeal in the first f&f movies

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Massive slayer without halo if anyone is asking.

• +1

His corpse mogs all the other corpses in the local cemetery

Used to mog back in 2001 remember the first fast and furious dude was a legit chad

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wonderwhy
Nose is off tbh

Unlimited appeal. Many women found him sexy. Also playing a bad boy street racer boosted his smv like crazy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, greeneyes and Deleted member 22611
His color doesn’t look human.
Blue eyes can change colour gradient a lot. There's a specific phenomena related to optics that explains this, but I don't remember how it is called rn. In ideal conditions, like next to a window without direct sunlight, my eyes can look insane too. They're good colour usually, but it legit looks like sapphires then. In normal shots they're good eyes, but it takes very specific conditions for this to happen too. I've noticed the same with people who have green eyes, in the right conditions they look almost like emeralds. Insane. For your race green is the best eye colour halo, some mulattoes have it and it's a 0.0001% trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
His color doesn’t look human
I mean Walker's eyes look good in normal shots, but obviously not the insane perfect conditions color.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Blue eyes can change colour gradient a lot. There's a specific phenomena related to optics that explains this, but I don't remember how it is called rn. In ideal conditions, like next to a window without direct sunlight, my eyes can look insane too. They're good colour usually, but it legit looks like sapphires then. In normal shots they're good eyes, but it takes very specific conditions for this to happen too. I've noticed the same with people who have green eyes, in the right conditions they look almost like emeralds. Insane. For your race green is the best eye colour halo, some mulattoes have it and it's a 0.0001% trait.
Mine (on avi) changing color from blue to grey and green sometimes. Had some picture taken almost 2 years ago where my eye color was blue asf. They never were that blue in any of my selfies or mirror and there was no filter

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
yeah green or hazel is prolly best for blacks blue eyes man something about them look crazy

yeah green or hazel is prolly best for blacks blue eyes man something about them look crazy
Yeah, blue ones can look slightly uncanny, green naturally fits light brown better as far as colour harmony goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and MakinMogReturns
Yeah, blue ones can look slightly uncanny, green naturally fits light brown better as far as colour harmony goes.
Blue is also dark triad color if your looks overall is intimidating. In this case blue eyes are cold, souless and add this dark, void vibe to your face

Unmoggable in motion

I don't think he is underrated
The invisible hand worked on him

He's got a comically wonky face. Completely deformed.