a1380fa14f62ef4a0ce0b6e83cc02e06--fransisco-lachowski-chico-lachowski.jpg

chico-lachowski.gif

Attachments

• 1665367074331.png
    1665367074331.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 0
Paul walker no doubt

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 20193, Deleted member 20651 and 2 others
Chico is an overrated non dimorphic faggot and he aged like shit. Pretty boys age like milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Beastchodecode, mazzi and 4 others
I wish I looked as good as prime Paul Walker. Dude would slay HARD on Tinder. RIP.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 20651 and 2 others
walker walks over chico

better coloring more handsome

chico is aesthetic but walker just mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, rand anon and greeneyes
Idk i would rather look like chico close tho.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
Paul walker obviously mogs don’t let any moron on this forum tell you different. Chico face is honestly unimpressive as fuck when you get use to his beauty. But he’s beautiful and feminine at the expense of strikingness and masculinity. He gets mogged by most chads.

The best objective measure for attractiveness is to see the men women like the most. PSL only takes account one pillar of attractiveness.

The men who’re deemed most attractive by women are high in all pillars of attractiveness.

Beauty/dimorphism/averageness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, MakinMogReturns and greeneyes
Chico dunks on this guy in terms of PSL and overall attractiveness. Its not even funny @StrangerDanger
Amenchico  follow this Chico blog    Teenage Dream

mogs in facial harmony/averageness and individual features.
Walker was asymmetrical af while all of Chico's ratios are on point
Images   2022 10 10T133856740

The only thing Paul has on him is blue eyes
MwcK

2295896 B575797C F3B8 4263 8D3B 859A4D50588D
Images   2022 09 03T194758103
Fashion Week Paris 3
Tumblr nwng8qYvHM1qg22hlo1 500
ACNE Presentation Backstage
Fuck Yeah Francisco Lachowski
Images   2022 09 18T044858043

Images   2022 10 08T150832497

Anyone who says Chico doesnt mog cos he's not muh dimorphic enough is a coping ogre and knows jackshit about aesthetics.
Kortajarena is dimorphic as fuck and gets mogged to oblivion when he's next to him even other models.
1868664 1595126497657
1868665 1595126517123

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, LimaDummy, StrangerDanger and 3 others
Chico stomps in motion as well

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LimaDummy, StrangerDanger and greeneyes

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, LimaDummy and StrangerDanger
Paul walker obviously mogs don’t let any moron on this forum tell you different. Chico face is honestly unimpressive as fuck when you get use to his beauty. But he’s beautiful and feminine at the expense of strikingness and masculinity. He gets mogged by most chads.

The best objective measure for attractiveness is to see the men women like the most. PSL only takes account one pillar of attractiveness.

The men who’re deemed most attractive by women are high in all pillars of attractiveness.

When fast and furious 1 can out walker had one of the highest Smv’s of all time. Bad boy halo plus insane face, great heigt, great body and mass appeal robust pretty boy looks.

Chico makes him invisible jfl at these low iq replies

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 23154 and 3 others
@Biggdink who would appeal more to foids?

The retard defeats himself with his own evidence lmao. Chico is the ugliest guy in that pic. You niggers know nothing about facial aesthetics and only what I say on this forum matters.

Chico is a low tier chad at best, and gets viciously mogged by Waker, the average woman will reinforce this fact.

F864A4A8 4E4B 4743 AF16 B3EDAC03E78A
58592555 D164 45B9 9D11 9E7121989721

Yes chico is pretty but ask any prime woman who’d they rather fuck. It’s the Bradd Pitt vs chico thread all over again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, StrangerDanger, greeneyes and 3 others
Niggers cope with chico having fan fictions made about him. Nigger those are 2 PSL women who don’t see daylight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes and Deleted member 22126
The retard defeats himself with his own evidence lmao. Chico is the ugliest guy in that pic. You niggers know nothing about facial aesthetics and only what I say on this forum matters.

Chico is a low tier chad at best, and gets viciously mogged by Waker, the average woman will reinforce this fact.

View attachment 1902556 View attachment 1902558

Yes chico is pretty but ask any prime woman who’d they rather fuck. It’s the Bradd Pitt vs chico thread all over again.
Images   2022 10 10T140833072
Images   2022 09 03T194050709

Chico mogs objectively in anthropometric measurements and individual features.
You're utterly braindead if u think walker's eyeshape, lips and laughable nose mogs chico's jfl.
U absolute moronic twat. Did u not read the photo below that?
All the girls picked left which is chico.
Don't let your male gaze fool you.
Walker is lusted by old roasties while chico is lusted by jbs reading wattpad.
Attractiveness is about facial harmony not bonemass.
I used to cope about this and thought chico was mid too until I got more knowledgeable :feelshah:
He's literally the model who has the most edits about him made by foids on YouTube and he dominates wattpad.
There's no argument about SMV here.

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, LimaDummy, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Put brown eyes on walker and he'd look like your run of the mill attractive white guy.
Put blue eyes on chico and he'd look like a God.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy, StrangerDanger and MakinMogReturns

Women like chico more so you died to your own sword. Do you know how many horny prime jb's made a wattpad story about him growing up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Put brown eyes on walker and he'd look like your run of the mill attractive white guy.
Put blue eyes on chico and he'd look like a God.
You niggers think life is some type of coloring book. Throwing blue eyes on everyone won't make them a god. Light brown or hazel eyes would fit chico better, As well as giving more harmony.

• +1
You niggers think life is some type of coloring book. Throwing blue eyes on everyone won't make them a god. Light brown or hazel eyes would fit chico better, As well as giving more harmony.
Blue eyes won't failo him nigga it will only halo him.
It wouldn't ruin his harmony either.

Blue eyes won't failo him nigga it will only halo him.
It wouldn't ruin his harmony either.
Never said it would falio him, And never said it would ruin is his harmony either.

Never said it would falio him, And never said it would ruin is his harmony either.
Yeah I didn't said you said it neither.
The point is it will halo him no question.
Even moreso than hazel.
Your point is that blue eyes wont suit him. But that's just incorrect. He looks Godly even in a shitty morph
2485638 1627963261359

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy
Yeah I didn't said you said it neither.
The point is it will halo him no question.
Even moreso than hazel.
Your point is that blue eyes wont suit him. But that's just incorrect. He looks Godly even in a shitty morph
View attachment 1902572
So why say it if I never mention either of those things? And i never said blue eyes won't suit him why are you putting things in my mouth?

Women like chico more so you died to your own sword. Do you know how many horny prime jb's made a wattpad story about him growing up?
Women like chico more than paul walker???? Ahahahhaha you retarded nigger. Paul walker is hands down by far the most desired man of the last 20 yrs, even more so than Leonardo DiCaprio.

There was an entire tik tok trend dedicated to the most attractive celebrities and Paul walker was rated #1 or #2 everytime.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 22126 and MakinMogReturns
Another wattpad story coper LOL, incel women simp over chico just like incel men. Meanwhile no prime woman would ever fuck chico over walker.

• Ugh..
Women like chico more than paul walker???? Ahahahhaha you retarded nigger. Paul walker is hands down by far the most desired man of the last 20 yrs, even more so than Leonardo DiCaprio.

There was an entire tik tok trend dedicated to the most attractive celebrities and Paul walker was rated #1 or #2 everytime.
Sure buddy Wattpad gained millions off chico alone. Your ugly little sister prolly made one about him.

Another wattpad story coper LOL, incel women simp over chico just like incel men. Meanwhile no prime woman would ever fuck chico over walker.
Who cares why am I arguing with a incel on a incel website? I'm the real dumbass here.

Sure buddy Wattpad gained millions off chico alone. Your ugly little sister prolly made one about him.
Whatever you say fagget, have fun living life cognitively impaired JFL.

So why say it if I never mention either of those things?
To drive a point home.

And i never said blue eyes won't suit him why are you putting things in my mouth?
Nigga you were clearly implicating that other eye colors would fit him better and it will "give him more harmony".
Stop arguing about semantics. The point is blue eyes would halo him more than hazel and no hazel eyes wont give him more harmony than blue eyes.
Case closed. For Christ's sake
You niggers think life is some type of coloring book. Throwing blue eyes on everyone won't make them a god. Light brown or hazel eyes would fit chico better, As well as giving more harmony

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
To drive a point home.

Nigga you were clearly implicating that other eye colors would fit him better and it will "give him more harmony".
Stop arguing about semantics. The point is blue eyes would halo him more than hazel and no hazel eyes wont give him more harmony than blue eyes.
Case closed. For Christ's sake
You said something I never said and still haven't, I type my words very carefully dumbass, Oh and another thing chico with hazel eyes looks better.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
FC4E5411 0DE8 4BA3 BE2B 5E8E003CB749

“But wattapad women” :lul: leave the dungeon you sleep in and come back to the real world

• Ugh..
You said something I never said and still haven't, I type my words very carefully dumbass, Oh and another thing chico with hazel eyes looks better.
Keep backpedaling u clown.
Clearly u know jackshit about aesthetics just on this statement alone jfl
Light brown or hazel eyes would fit chico better, As well as giving more harmony.

You really cannot spell dude, Ever thought of trying Duolingo?
Nigger I don’t care to spell the name of that incel site right..The fact that you’re bringing up spelling shows you’re on my leash lmao.

Keep backpedaling u clown.
Clearly u know jackshit about aesthetics just on this statement alone jfl
You have very little intelligence. A person like you does not deserve any rep either.

Nigger I don’t care to spell the name of that incel site right..The fact that you’re bringing up spelling shows you’re on my leash lmao.
How long did it take you to type two correct sentences? People like you give me quite the chuckle.

You really cannot spell dude, Ever thought of trying Duolingo?
“You really can’t spell dude” retard capitalizes after a comma 🤣

“You really can’t spell dude” retard capitalizes after a comma 🤣
Spelling and grammar is different. Ever heard of a runoff sentence? Anyway where is your period?

U guys are retarded ngl
Its almost impossible to argue productively here without it devolving into a high E low IQ ad homs sperging

U guys are retarded ngl
Its almost impossible to argue productively here without it devolving into a high E low IQ ad homs sperging
Your grammar needs some work. So does your rating and facial aesthetic skills.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Spelling and grammar is different. Ever heard of a runoff sentence? Anyway where is your period?
I’m not the one fixated on grammar like you chimp brain :feelsuhh: Also didn’t you imply you don’t make grammatical errors? But I can’t expect a chimp like you to be able to stay logically consistent JFL.

I applaud you for giving me rep I would and will not do the same for you.

I’m not the one fixated on grammar like you chimp brain :feelsuhh: Also didn’t you imply you don’t make grammatical errors? But I can’t expect a chimp like you to be able to stay logically consistent JFL.
Took you a while to type this I see. What is up with idiots like you talking about implications on this website?
If I did not openly state it do not assume.