• Below average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top tier ( top 1- 10% )

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken

Paul Walker was dating 16 yr jb at age 33, and another 16 year old at 28 years of age. Confirmed JB slayer

Mr.Walker at age 28

iu

iu

Mr.Walker at age 33

iu

iu

This would mean that men can date JB like up to mid 30s if your like HTN/Chadlite in your prime years. II imagine its possible also for those who really youth max hard that it could be extended longer if you appear to look younger. By the way, what would you rate Paul walker's aging genetics. I would say above average for whites, but not top tier. What do you think , and in general how is his aging genetics.

Also you guys said its over after 22-25, well here we can see that if you look good in your prime and hv jb appeal it can run longer, like early 30s. So guys, can you really say your jb appeal is gone after your teenage and early 20s. This is a massive white pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, zeshama, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 5 others
he looked like a 30 yo. and was a chad not chadlite. not doable for sub 1% men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, LooksmaxxHopeful, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, FacialStructure404, Trilogy and 1 other person
16 shouldn’t be considered jb it’s legal in all of europe and often looks like an adult. 10-14 year olds are actually jb imo

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
he looked like a 30 yo. and was a chad not chadlite. not doable for sub 1% men
I don't think you have to be a chad to get a jb or any bitch in general. HTN will suffice. Thats only for tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I don't think you have to be a chad to get a jb or any bitch in general. HTN will suffice. Thats only for tinder.
where do you suggest to meet jbs?? patrol in front of the local high school??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksmaxxHopeful, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
Its been a challenge for me to understand. I know the cheap gyms I have seen them their. Malls as well, and parks. I also was told by another user to add random ones on instagram that drop their snap, though I have recently not found any profiles doing that. Yubo has died for me as all the bitches now are pretty fat or inactive. I tried wizz and got flakes, but maybe I might try the idea of just asking to be part of their social circle and then making a move, as bitches think your gonna kill them or some stupid shit.

Maybe around high schools might work

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21620
Its been a challenge for me to understand. I know the cheap gyms I have seen them their. Malls as well, and parks. I also was told by another user to add random ones on instagram that drop their snap, though I have recently not found any profiles doing that. Yubo has died for me as all the bitches now are pretty fat or inactive. I tried wizz and got flakes, but maybe I might try the idea of just asking to be part of their social circle and then making a move, as bitches think your gonna kill them or some stupid shit.
so you go through the cold approaching shit in dating apps era?? tough shit. i can't imagine how many rejections you gotta get before getting to fuck someone

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 21620
so you go through the cold approaching shit in dating apps era?? tough shit. i can't imagine how many rejections you gotta get before getting to fuck someone
I keep getting flakes bro, pisses me off. Only outside america were they like super down, and a few based states that were super liberal or super white.Here might have to cold approach but idk where they at, gonna try the malls, parks, areas near high schools, etc. But I hv to low inhibition max.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21620
16 shouldn’t be considered jb it’s legal in all of europe and often looks like an adult. 10-14 year olds are actually jb imo
I mean its 14-15 in europe, so europe is better for jb max.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
the fuck you mean patrol lol. Walking around all day is cringe , just right after school ends maybe, but again its gonna be a bit difficult to do it everyday. Maybe every other week near The area if they walking.

I keep getting flakes bro, pisses me off. Only outside america were they like super down, and a few based states that were super liberal or super white.Here might have to cold approach but idk where they at, gonna try the malls, parks, areas near high schools, etc. But I hv to low inhibition max.
yeah a flake hurts 10x less than a rejection irl

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21620 and AscensionMan98
Imagine calling Paul Walker a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Imagine calling Paul Walker a chadlite
I didn't mean to imply that, I'm saying you don't gotta be a chad to get bitches in general. HTN/Chadlite works for jb. He himself = chad .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21620 and greeneyes
big ol' smile at 33 :lul:

R.I.P.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and AscensionMan98
the fuck you mean patrol lol. Walking around all day is cringe , just right after school ends maybe, but again its gonna be a bit difficult to do it everyday. Maybe every other week near The area if they walking.
Just waylay random jbs on the street theory. I'm thinking this is legit. I will post a thread if I ever do this.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
based

• +1
he joins the list of based hollywood men like Cavill and DiCaprio

jb are everything

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, zeshama and AscensionMan98
“if youre like htn/chadlite” literally talking about a pure chad

• +1
he joins the list of based hollywood men like Cavill and DiCaprio

jb are everything
Cavill had that foid actress at 16 mirin him hard . Dudes almost 40 , so again I feel this whole its over if your not a tik tok pretty boy idea is old. If a good looking man whose 30-40 approached a jb I feel some would say yes.

And he paid for his crimes by wrapping his drunk ass around a tree.

It was a friend of him driving the car. I suspect the friend couldn't handle the mog and wanted to end it all , so he took Paul with him

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksmaxxHopeful, Gengar and 1 other person
When ur banging jb ur high on life, see didn't tell his friend to slow down cause he had been inside jb pussy. Why should he care, he fulfilled every man dream.

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and LooksmaxxHopeful
You’re as old as your collagen and hair.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksmaxxHopeful, bloomercel and 1 other person
It was a friend of him driving the car. I suspect the friend couldn't handle the mog and wanted to end it all , so he took Paul with him
When ur banging jb ur high on life, see didn't tell his friend to slow down cause he had been inside jb pussy. Why should he care, he fulfilled every man dream.
I was being a soyboy ironically. I’m mirin.