88E4A1ED-EC93-4C59-8136-3998FDEF858F.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 87117523-89E3-4A4E-8B81-6CD002061AF9.jpeg
    87117523-89E3-4A4E-8B81-6CD002061AF9.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Not even close to 7 psl lol barley 5.6

Someone who is 6 psl like brad pitt sends him to the shadowrealm tbh.

Someone who is 6 psl like brad pitt sends him to the shadowrealm tbh.
Brad pitt isn't all that great. I'm not sure what PSL equates to whether its chad or chadlite but Brad Pitt was chadlite in his prime

Brad pitt is 6 ? Are u retarded
Brad Pitt is chadlite. He has too many flaws. Half of the pictures he's in he looks awful and I'd be depressed if I looked like that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, RecessedChinCel and MakinMogReturns
Brad Pitt is chadlite. He has too many flaws. Half of the pictures he's in he looks awful and I'd be depressed if I looked like that
Brad Pitt is the best definition of a chad bro he is a even 6 psl, I thought he was chadlite until i watched mr's and mr jane on netflix. Dude looks unreal in motion.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and MakinMogReturns

Brad pitt has fatter lower lip than upper, no cheekbone definition whatsoever, eyes are too close set, eyebrows are negatively tilted, jaw is wide but bulky and undefined, skin texture is horrible, there looks to be scarring on his face or some type of weird lines on his cheeks, and his nose is terrbile like a pig. He was a chadlite in his prime and that's me being generous

Brad pitt 2
Brad pitt 4
Brad pitt 5

You're delusinoal if you think this guy is even a chad. I would have gotten so many surgeries by now if I looked like that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted and MakinMogReturns
Brad pitt has fatter lower lip than upper, no cheekbone definition whatsoever, eyes are too close set, eyebrows are negatively tilted, jaw is wide but bulky and undefined, skin texture is horrible, there looks to be scarring on his face or some type of weird lines on his cheeks, and his nose is terrbile like a pig. He was a chadlite in his prime and that's me being generous

View attachment 1902169View attachment 1902170View attachment 1902171

You're delusinoal if you think this guy is even a chad. I would have gotten so many surgeries by now if I looked like that.
Only site on the internet where normies think they mog national sex symbols jfl at the delusion. I would bet 10k that pitt mogs you to suicide jfl

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Anchor_Ship
Greycel post

Only site on the internet where normies think they mog national sex symbols jfl at the delusion. I would bet 10k that pitt mogs you to suicide jfl
I'm not a normie though I am good looking I am probably gonna model once I get my ideal physique

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
You cannot even spell why would I take anything you say into consideration?
Im not from english speaking country so obviously i dont speak and spell perfectly but whatever

I'm not a normie though I am good looking I am probably gonna model once I get my ideal physique
Oh you're another narcy user on here I see. No wonder also half the flaws you said are not even true nigga said his jaw is undefined quit hating because he looks better than you will ever look.

Also you said it yourself, he's a sex symbol. Without his insane status from being a chadlite actor when he was young and having girls simp for him he wouldn't be as overrated.

Keep in mind he became a sex symbol when he was young and in big movies and this was before social media and tiktok where girls didn't see many good looking guys. Girls even simp for Tom Holland and Tom Hiddleston because they are in movies lmao.

Now girls also see better looking guys than Brad Pitt all the time. There are way many better looking guys than him on tiktok that girls see everyday they don't care about him. If Brad was an unknown teen right now and made a tiktok then nobody would care

• JFL
Im not from english speaking country so obviously i dont speak and spell perfectly but whatever
You are just another broke nigga in Mumbai speaking to me in broken English. Get off this site and use Duolingo bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Oh you're another narcy user on here I see. No wonder also half the flaws you said are not even true nigga said his jaw is undefined quit hating because he looks better than you will ever look.
This isn't about me anyway you can believe me or not idgaf but all the flaws I listed are true. His jaw isn't sharp it's all bulky and looks bad. Look at the pics I sent. What other flaws do you disagree with?

You are just another broke nigga in Mumbai speaking to me in broken English. Get off this site and use Duolingo bitch.
Nah nigga im from germany

• Hmm...

View attachment 1902169View attachment 1902170View attachment 1902171

His upper and lower lip are barley different at all. His eye spacing is barley out of ideal range. Neutral eyebrow tilt. Jaw is wide how is that a falio? His jaw is defined you just used bad pics and in the second one it is defined bruh. I agree his skin is shit tbh. Nose is falio with all this said he still scrapes 6 psl bhai.

Your rep ratio is terrible proves all you're post are bullshit and one cares tbh.

Making fun of voice ohh ohh im gonna cry , or do you want banana black boy?
I am not making fun of your voice your making it sound that way on purpose dude.

His upper and lower lip are barley different at all. His eye spacing is barley out of ideal range. Neutral eyebrow tilt. Jaw is wide how is that a falio? His jaw is defined you just used bad pics and in the second one it is defined bruh. I agree his skin is shit tbh. Nose is falio with all this said he still scrapes 6 psl bhai.
Look at the third pic you can see the upper lip being thinner. His lips are just weirdly shaped in general man. Eybrow tilt is not neutral it's negative lmao:

I just used the pics google gave me. The thing is, 3/4 of brad pitts pics are fucking terrible. It's not cherrypicking go look for yourself he looks horrible in most pictures. The only time he looks not bad is if he is in a photo with manipulated lighting where they are trying to hide his flaws. Eye spacing looks brutal in that first pic I sent. And in this one:

Just bad harmony overall dude. Nothing special about him he couldn't model professionally. His eyebrows are definitely negatively tilted. His philtrum combined with that ugly nose and then his lips which are oddly shaped and not wide at all + his lack of cheekbone definition just makes his face look goofy. He is literally so overrated it's insane.

His face is bloated here it's not sharp and defined so you see what I mean? He just has that chubby look to his face.

Also he looks like shit here haha

I am not making fun of your voice your making it sound that way on purpose dude.
Look at the third pic you can see the upper lip being thinner. His lips are just weirdly shaped in general man. Eybrow tilt is not neutral it's negative lmao:

View attachment 1902182

I just used the pics google gave me. The thing is, 3/4 of brad pitts pics are fucking terrible. It's not cherrypicking go look for yourself he looks horrible in most pictures. The only time he looks not bad is if he is in a photo with manipulated lighting where they are trying to hide his flaws. Eye spacing looks brutal in that first pic I sent. And in this one:

View attachment 1902183View attachment 1902184

Just bad harmony overall dude. Nothing special about him he couldn't model professionally. His eyebrows are definitely negatively tilted. His philtrum combined with that ugly nose and then his lips which are oddly shaped and not wide at all + his lack of cheekbone definition just makes his face look goofy. He is literally so overrated it's insane.

His face is bloated here it's not sharp and defined so you see what I mean? He just has that chubby look to his face.

Also he looks like shit here haha
View attachment 1902186
Actors hallo

View attachment 1902182

I just used the pics google gave me. The thing is, 3/4 of brad pitts pics are fucking terrible. It's not cherrypicking go look for yourself he looks horrible in most pictures. The only time he looks not bad is if he is in a photo with manipulated lighting
His eyebrows def looks neutral to me it only looks downtilted in weird expressions. He does hold a lot of fat but I have seen him lean his jaw can 100% get defined his lips are a bit weird tho however he still is 6 psl in my book if you compare him to people who are 5.5 psl like the person with shit english suggested he still mogs him to death imo.

He has one of those faces you love or hate but ngl you can't even lie he looks great in motion plus he ages like jesus himself man.

His eyebrows def looks neutral to me it only looks downtilted in weird expressions. He does hold a lot of fat but I have seen him lean his jaw can 100% get defined his lips are a bit weird tho however he still is 6 psl in my book if you compare him to people who are 5.5 psl like the person with shit english suggested he still mogs him to death imo.

He has one of those faces you love or hate but ngl you can't even lie he looks great in motion plus he ages like jesus himself man.
I think he only looks good when he is in motion in certain movies but those are movies dude people got makeup on and camera angles and all that shit. Even then he looks good but only like chadlite. His smile is what halos him he has a good smile but when his face is resting like when he gets his picture takenhe doesn't look great

• +1
Both I'm laughing at your illiteracy btw.
Xd men you so stupid, you laughing at me not speaking perfectly foreign language. I bet you cant speak more than 1 perfectly too. I speak German , english and spanish . Not my bad whites did not took me from africa to be a slave in america .. thats the only reason you learned english other way you would now be eating bananad in trees nigga

• JFL
Xd men you so stupid, you laughing at me not speaking perfectly foreign language. I bet you cant speak more than 1 perfectly too. I speak German , english and spanish . Not my bad whites did not took me from africa to be a slave in america .. thats the only reason you learned english other way you would now be eating bananad in trees nigga
@luljankybo Look at this niggas broken English lol. It's worse than actual Indians from Mumbai scamming grandmothers on the phone from call centers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531

Attachments

• 1665359330300.png
    1665359330300.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I think he only looks good when he is in motion in certain movies but those are movies dude people got makeup on and camera angles and all that shit. Even then he looks good but only like chadlite. His smile is what halos him he has a good smile but when his face is resting like when he gets his picture takenhe doesn't look great
It might be tbh his smile does halo him hard as fuck no wonder he always smiles.