Thats just plastic. This is a proper fat ass
Tumblr o9ceynWTfd1tuc68bo2 400

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, LampPostPrime, cutie_pie and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and LampPostPrime
I've wanted to see her get fucked for years but this bitch has never even showed her boobs before.
Shame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, Patriot and Corleone
unless she got ass surgery in 8th grade seems like its not

She got lumbar spine fracture or photoshop. It's such as obvious fake ass it's not even worth discussing

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 27511 and LampPostPrime
It's not that huge just top tier ass genetics

She has one of the best asses ive ever seen. You just watch too many terafrauded silicone bimbos
Who is it?

She has one of the best asses ive ever seen. You just watch too many terafrauded silicone bimbos
fogged

you just havent seen many asses jfl at that disgusting granny flab wtf even is that I would prefer the flattest ass in the world over that disgusting granny flab

fogged View attachment 2361347View attachment 2361351

you just havent seen many asses jfl at that disgusting granny flab wtf even is that I would prefer the flattest ass in the world over that disgusting granny flab
Your inability to spot fraud is remarkable. Which makes you pretty average for .org. These 2 plastic bimbo asses would look subhuman under the same circumstances

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
These 2 plastic bimbo asses would look subhuman under the same circumstances
stop coping, "under the same circumstances" you want me to scour the internet for vids of there asses in the same lighting and angle as that granny subhuman? Just admit they got fogged

keep coping subhuman

Your inability to spot fraud is remarkable. Which makes you pretty average for .org. These 2 plastic bimbo asses would look subhuman under the same circumstances
fogged by this ass "one of the best" :feelskek:

stop coping, "under the same circumstances" you want me to scour the internet for vids of there asses in the same lighting and angle as that granny subhuman? Just admit they got fogged

View attachment 2361356

keep coping subhuman
Keep being ignorant. They don't have any vids or pics under the same lighting or angles. You know why? Cause the subhumanity of their asses would be exposed. Hence why they fracture their lumbar spine posing and plaster filters over their pics