Spots where you dont have to spend a cent for a workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Danish_Retard, SadnessWYJ and 17 others
lifting is one of the worst hobbies out there, its worse than almost anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PYT, Deleted member 2012 and 12 others
Calisthenics mogs lifting so hard its not even funny. Lol at paying for some shitty gym that you have to commute to.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Kick/Thai/boxing/ is the best workout & hobby in one

You do it in a big group with an instructor, learn to fight, work out the relevant most aesthetic muscles, and have human interaction with subhuman likeminded inkwells

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SadnessWYJ, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
just run around irl and pick up heavy shit jfl at going to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
For legs if u give af you lowkey need some weights to progerssive overload

For legs if u give af you lowkey need some weights to progerssive overload
All you need is in the picture you just need imagination

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 7651
Yeah, good luck progressing fast and reaching your genetic potential on "calisthenics".

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
Is anyone actually lifting stones? I think it looks weird as fuck to others but at this point I really dont care anymore (almost, I still care a bit, I dont want to get videotaped for example)

• +1
Yeah, good luck progressing fast and reaching your genetic potential on "calisthenics".
U might get aesthetic goals faster in the gym but once u leave it you will go back to being a twink in a few months jfl keep paying

Is anyone actually lifting stones? I think it looks weird as fuck to others but at this point I really dont care anymore (almost, I still care a bit, I dont want to get videotaped for example)
Cope chad will lift a stone and throw it at you and while you are under it gasping for air he will be fucking your oneitis .
It s weird if you just start lifting rocks or heavy things out of nowhere but it becomes T trait when you do it because it s needed , you have to save someone or simply you re working out .
1200px Harrijasotzailea harri zilindrikoarekin lanean2

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mouthbreath
U might get aesthetic goals faster in the gym but once u leave it you will go back to being a twink in a few months jfl keep paying

Cope chad will lift a stone and throw it at you and while you are under it gasping for air he will be fucking your oneitis .
It s weird if you just start lifting rocks or heavy things out of nowhere but it becomes T trait when you do it because it s needed , you have to save someone or simply you re working out .
View attachment 708286
Who's leaving the gym? Even if they close i have pull-up bar and weights at home JFL at you.

• JFL
u cen mentein ez once u get the muscle

• JFL
Its all about neck

• +1