Paying Taxes is Just Tipping the Executioner Before They Sharpen the Guillotine

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster --Asexual Monk
Feeding the government machine is just what we do, right? It’s like tipping the guy who's about to chop your head off.
You think those tax dollars are building roads? Fixing schools? :lul:. Your cash is going straight into the pocket of some lizard in a tie, probably funding a war in some country you’ve never heard of, or worse—it's being used to pay for the paperclip shortage at the IRS. Meanwhile, you’re sitting there filling out forms, trying to figure out if you owe $500 or your firstborn child, while they’re laughing, sipping champagne bought with your gutted paycheck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clown Show, noonespecial, nullandvoid and 14 others
@StarvedEpi @the BULL @nullandvoid @_MVP_ @BigJimsWornOutTires @God-himself
Drop a tutorial on how to fraud taxes.
Those taxes ruined my pocket today.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Rhinoplastyordie, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
That’s why I’m gonna takeover my country and remake it and no taxes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, WeiWei and The Homelander
How is paying taxes just tipping the executioner before they sharpen the guillotine?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Nazi Germany
Feeding the government machine is just what we do, right? It’s like tipping the guy who's about to chop your head off.
You think those tax dollars are building roads? Fixing schools? :lul:. Your cash is going straight into the pocket of some lizard in a tie, probably funding a war in some country you’ve never heard of, or worse—it's being used to pay for the paperclip shortage at the IRS. Meanwhile, you’re sitting there filling out forms, trying to figure out if you owe $500 or your firstborn child, while they’re laughing, sipping champagne bought with your gutted paycheck.
TL;DR
JewTaxes ruined my pocket today @The Homelander

hanging the man who laughs GIF by hoppip

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi and The Homelander
TL;DR
JewTaxes ruined my pocket today @The Homelander

hanging the man who laughs GIF by hoppip
I get it now
The jews own the throne
That the people build
And in your final moments
Everyone will die as a slave of the jews

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Nazi Germany
Taxes are for goyim. All the rich jews tax evade

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, StarvedEpi and Nazi Germany
I get it now
The jews own the throne
That the people build
And in your final moments
Everyone will die as a slave of the jews
Exactly.
@psychomandible
Paying taxes is like feeding the breast, knowing full well it’s going to turn around and eat you for milk.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, StarvedEpi and The Homelander
Taxes are rape.

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@Tallooksmaxxer

Exactly.
@psychomandible
Paying taxes is like feeding the breast, knowing full well it’s going to turn around and eat you for milk.
Paying tax is like giving your money to a underprivileged person after giving 99% of it to bureaucracies

• +1
Just tax evade it’s so easyyy

• +1
@StarvedEpi @the BULL @nullandvoid @_MVP_ @BigJimsWornOutTires @God-himself
Drop a tutorial on how to fraud taxes.
Those taxes ruined my pocket today.

• +1
They want to see us suffer. And when they hear about a family struggling, they masturbate to it. Sick fucking people! Do they have no decency?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't pay any taxes cus i make no money.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Nazi Germany
@Clown Show

Same thing as joining the military

• +1
Utter brutality...

No other escape than becoming a caveman...

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back