PAYPAL IS ON TO ME

twilight

twilight

o
CEA2D21F 7AEC 4F8E A6A1 813A08AADE53

wtf, what do you mean suspicious activity? do they know i’ve been Ewhoring niggas? it’s over @LowTrust you were right they report this shit

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
happened to me too
suspicious = too many money movements

• +1
Reactions: twilight
View attachment 2383095

wtf, what do you mean suspicious activity? do they know i’ve been Ewhoring niggas? it’s over @LowTrust you were right they report this shit
Have you gotten any chargebacks? If not then it’s probably them putting inappropriate messages when sending, skill issue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and twilight
happened to me too
suspicious = too many money movements
i’ve only received 2 payments and each time i bounced the money to my main account, is that enough to set them off ?

niggers here will stoop down to anything before leaving their room and getting an actual job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, LowTrust, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Didn't read any of that shit because the dumb bitch in your avi distracted me...
View attachment 15826.webp
I think the more I look at Ella Freya in motion, the more mediocre she starts looking.
A case of someone being very photogenic but doesn't look good in motion, and I can't exactly explain what it is about her face that looks odd

• +1
i’ve only received 2 payments and each time i bounced the money to my main account, is that enough to set them off ?
if they're big yes

• +1
Didn't read any of that shit because the dumb bitch in your avi distracted me...
View attachment 2383107
I think the more I look at Ella Freya in motion, the more mediocre she starts looking.
A case of someone being very photogenic but doesn't look good in motion, and I can't exactly explain what it is about her face that looks odd
she’s recessed, side profile gives it away, otherwise like in my avi she looks good cause she’s hiding her witch skull

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, cytoplasm and twilight
she’s recessed, side profile gives it away, otherwise like in my avi she looks good cause she’s hiding her witch skull
I wouldn't say she's recessed, her chin is decent, and her jaw is round, but there's something extremely Becky about her phenotype.
I know she's basically supposed to be the White version of a Japanese-based beauty standard, but there's something about her that is oddly unappealing.
It's like looking at an old lady, a naturally neotenous girl and a tranny at the same time

• +1
3591563 CEA2D21F 7AEC 4F8E A6A1 813A08AADE53
Images

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin and HeightPilledum
View attachment 2383095

paypal is owned by jewlon musk, should use cashapp instead if you're an americancel

He sold that shit ages ago lol.
still, compared to cashapp, paypal is much more professional and cutthroat when it comes to reports and scams