PC gamers are mostly losers ngl

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Been a part of many gaming communities over the years but that time has only lowered my opinion of this group. Horrible social skills, elitism, etc. Tbh they have almost convinced me that the gamer = loser stereotype is true at least for pc gamers. Console gamers maybe not as much since the target demographic is younger.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Einon, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Definitely true, there’s a guy that I know like that and he gets bullied hard tbh. He tries to compensate by saying goofy shit like “yy-yeah well my PC does 400 fps over your 60 fps console.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Zeta ascended, Mateusz74 and 5 others
Well, im know that im a loser, games on PC are the only way that i can cope.

> gamer = loser stereotype

Why did you ever doubt it lol? Theres always a token guy who has got his shit together and manages to squeeze a gaming hobby in on the side, but for the most part people who spend 8 hours + per day playing video games are fucking losers, inevitably. Its like bullshit artists trying to tell you about how not all heroin users are debased pond scum, ohh i know this neurosurgeon who uses heroin responsibly merely to relax at the end of the week! while dishonestly pretending that this at all indicative of the average heroin user.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, LowTierNormie, Krezo and 3 others
But i cannot do anything in real life?

actually i can't even enjoy pc game anymore. i just let everything go.

gaming dosent make you a loser, being ugly does

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Framletgod and Deleted member 2205
If you're a serious PC gamer that's always updating your rig, 99% probability it's a huge loser.

Console gamers have more attractive people.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
A girl roasted me for losing so many games on league of legends yesterday. I still think about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205

Attachments

• 1565228188099.png
    1565228188099.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Time Travel
My chad friend plays on PC

yeah, your not a loser, posting on looksmax.net and all.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, toolateforme, DidntRead and 3 others
im a highly sociable, highly neurotypical and i use pc faggot

• JFL
Reactions: saltii131, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
cope u rotter
says the guy who said his friends' gfs fucked chad in front of them

and said the barista lady got fired for serving chad free overpriced coffee and everyone in the store clapped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
If anything gaming in general is an incel trait. Don't get why you're trying to target PC gamers it sounds kind of biased.
There's a kid at my school who gets bullied for talking about fortnite skins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
There's a kid at my school who gets bullied for talking about fortnite skins
No, he's bullied for being ugly.

Chad can wear Sonichu medallions in public and have his dick sucked daily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, norwoodreaper, haircutcel and 3 others
never met a pc gamer irl

Finally a disillusioned thread that I actually agree with.

Finally a disillusioned thread that I actually agree with.
yea, finally something i can agree with this fool with

Last edited:
all my friends who own a gaming pc are subhuman, does not take care their looks, have a shitty jobs and all are virgins, have zero dating experience, its fking brutal
Recently met one of them, instant cancelled my plan to buy a gaming pc this years, would buy a overpriced weighted vest instead...

honestly agree mostly, obviously muh "not all of them!!!" though
the real test to see if they're a loser which has 100% accuracy is if they shit on console players and use the terms "console peasant" and "pea sea mastur race"

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and SeiGun
the real test to see if they're a loser which has 100% accuracy is if they shit on console players and use the terms "console peasant" and "pea sea mastur race"
LOL, exactly, my friends call me peasant when i bought a ps4 and calling themself masterrace, now thinking back just making me FL at them

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
all my friends who own a gaming pc are subhuman, does not take care their looks, have a shitty jobs and all are virgins, have zero dating experience, its fking brutal
Recently met one of them, instant cancelled my plan to buy a gaming pc this years, would buy a overpriced weighted vest instead...
nice choice.
playing game is an incel trait.
should learn instrument and start music it is way to be chad.
i played game because i was ugly.
if you are not ugly you dont really play game.
everything starts with looks. everything is based on looks.
when you've born ugly, your life is permanently fucked. there will be no salvation forever.
only because you were unlucky.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Been a part of many gaming communities over the years but that time has only lowered my opinion of this group. Horrible social skills, elitism, etc. Tbh they have almost convinced me that the gamer = loser stereotype is true at least for pc gamers. Console gamers maybe not as much since the target demographic is younger.
Ohhh Budd

A girl roasted me for losing so many games on league of legends yesterday. I still think about it.
Sir if you don't mind, can you send the me the gif of your avi?

When you say loser do you just mean ugly?

Many are losers but elitism is just a bluepilled trait, not an incel trait

If you're a serious PC gamer that's always updating your rig, 99% probability it's a huge loser.

Console gamers have more attractive people.
yh, chad plays on shooter games console. incels rot playing rpg games on pc

Many are losers but elitism is just a bluepilled trait, not an incel trait

I would argue that elitism IS an incel trait, because elitists often feel like shit because of their looks so they cope with their pseudo-intellectualism.

Losers in a social sense actually. But yea most of them are actually probably ugly to.
I would say most areas especially on the internet the more deeper in the subject the more ugly they are because normies and Chads spend their time socializing incels have all day to explore these fields pc gamers researched why PC is better and what to but where as normies just bought a console and never went deeper same for most other stuff on the internet language learning, bodybuilding, skill learning e.t.c
Normies dont have real hobbies

ever since my PC broke I was saved and slowly became human again, mentally and physically.

one can only go for so long without losing ur NTness

• Woah
Reactions: LostYouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back