pct after roiding

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Will T lvls return back to normal after coming off from one year blasting and crusing t only?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, LastHopeForNorman, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
ask on roids sub

Will T lvls return back to normal after coming off from one year blasting and crusing t only?
Depends on how much but with standards dosage it takes about twice to 4 times more time to recover from a cycle than the cycle itself :f:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Copemaxxing
depends what u ran, but most likely u will get back 70% of ur natural T that u had before and feel like shit a decent ammount of months, if u ran deca or tren it will be harder than if u ran mast

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 16834, .👽. and 1 other person
depends what u ran, but most likely u will get back 70% of ur natural T that u had before and feel like shit a decent ammount of months, if u ran deca or tren it will be harder than if u ran mast
would you say its worth it?

would you say its worth it?
nah, i have been blasting and crusing for a year now, and if I go off I will lose all my gains, and feel like shit for maybe 7-8 months, for what subpar test levels? I had that allready before I started. I will rather pin once a week for the rest of my life and always have high T. When im older im going on trt anways since I wanna have high T as an adult, so why not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and 2 others
its totally up to you tho, if U wanna go off completely, do it asap, the more u wait the harder it will be to recover

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
just cruise boyo

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz
nah, i have been blasting and crusing for a year now, and if I go off I will lose all my gains, and feel like shit for maybe 7-8 months, for what subpar test levels? I had that allready before I started. I will rather pin once a week for the rest of my life and always have high T. When im older im going on trt anways since I wanna have high T as an adult, so why not.
do u feel shit after roiding when u only use trt dosages? like 200mg

would you say you feel like a superhuman on roids? Did it help you make you more attractive to females because of being more androgenic?

would you say you feel like a superhuman on roids? Did it help you make you more attractive to females because of being more androgenic?
not superhuman but when on tren girls can smell the pheremones imo, you will be more assertive.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
not superhuman but when on tren girls can smell the pheremones imo, you will be more assertive.
Thats what i heard a lot of times. Can they smell it on test too? Did it help you slay more ?

Experienced any hair loss? We have the same pheno, how has life changed since you roided and got better?

Mine went back to normal after about 5 years of blasting and cruising so it depends on the individual

Mine went back to normal after about 5 years of blasting and cruising so it depends on the individual
What's it physique like bro, say Jeff seid level?

What's it physique like bro, say Jeff seid level?
Nah not even close. At my peak, I was 6'0" 195 and about 9% bf. Basically I looked like someone with good genetics who didn't do steroids. *Peak aesthetically, not bodyweight

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Nah not even close. At my peak, I was 6'0" 195 and about 9% bf. Basically I looked like someone with good genetics who didn't do steroids. *Peak aesthetically, not bodyweight
Would you say that's coz genetics or slacking on training and diet in your opinion. Still all about aesthetics bodyweight doesn't matter
Were you taking harsh steroids like teen or just 150mg test for example?

No one can know, depends on your body but it‘s possible

Would you say that's coz genetics or slacking on training and diet in your opinion. Still all about aesthetics bodyweight doesn't matter
Were you taking harsh steroids like teen or just 150mg test for example?
Definitely the former. I have an aesthetic frame, but below avg genetics for building muscle. My diet and programming was absolutely dialed in for years. Weighing my food, counting macros and working with various online trainers till I found the right one and programming for me.

I experimented with just about every compound and combo except tren. I never really pushed doses that high, and my cruise was 200-250mg test per week. But tbh the best I ever looked were on cycles without test before I started blasting and cruising.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Definitely the former. I have an aesthetic frame, but below avg genetics for building muscle. My diet and programming was absolutely dialed in for years. Weighing my food, counting macros and working with various online trainers till I found the right one and programming for me.

I experimented with just about every compound and combo except tren. I never really pushed doses that high, and my cruise was 200-250mg test per week. But tbh the best I ever looked were on cycles without test before I started blasting and cruising.
I have struggles hit build muscles natty too, Avi is my limit, you think roids are necessary for me?
Facially I am HTN range ATM will hit Chadlite when fully looksmaxxed