PCT

craven

craven

Iron
Should i pct at 17 ? heard i dont need it when i am young and that pct can be bad if i plan to cycle again
but i also dont want to get gyno or acne and keep my gains after
what should i do

jesus christ, yes ASAP

u guys need to stop recommending kids cycles jfl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5incel125, PRIEST Sv3rige and maarda
theres literally no reason to not pct unless youre mentally retarded, if you can afford the cycle you can afford the pct and the pct is easier than the cycle too

keep spouting shit like this and you are going to have kids fucking their HPTA for life

literally fucking kill yourself
U know nothing,stfu.

Literally all medical professionals say that restoring the natural production of hormones is best achieved when you stop cold turkey.

Also, there are studies which show that hormone and sperm counts literally return to normal irrespective of PCT and they do faster when stopping steroids cold turkey:

ONLY GYM BROS say that PCT is necessary :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MA_ascender
U know nothing,stfu.

Literally all medical professionals say that restoring the natural production of hormones is best achieved when you stop cold turkey.

Also, there are studies which show that hormone and sperm counts literally return to normal irrespective of PCT and they do faster when stopping steroids cold turkey:

ONLY GYM BROS say that PCT is necessary :lul::lul::lul:

hcg hmg is all i need then ? i dont wanna close my growth plates with serms

Pct is more expensive than roid jfl
8 weeks worth of enclo is maximum like 70-80 dollars, 20 weeks of test is about the same, if you want hCG, hMG on cycle thats gonna be another 70-100, ancillaries are gonna be a few hundred, HGH if you use it is gonna be a few hundred, bloodwork will be a few hundred, overall a thorough and well designed cycle will be around $1000 if you do it properly, pct is a fraction of that

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cocaine User
8 weeks worth of enclo is maximum like 70-80 dollars, 20 weeks of test is about the same, if you want hCG, hMG on cycle thats gonna be another 70-100, ancillaries are gonna be a few hundred, HGH if you use it is gonna be a few hundred, bloodwork will be a few hundred, overall a thorough and well designed cycle will be around $1000 if you do it properly, pct is a fraction of that
where do you find 20 weeks of test for 80 dollars

hcg hmg is all i need then ? i dont wanna close my growth plates with serms
Yeah,taking hcg along with serms is fucking stupid because hcg is a replacement for leutinizing hormone and thus suppresses your own lh.

Take hcg the entire time you're taking steroids low doses several times a week (250-400iu) until a couple half lives after your last injection.

Yeah,taking hcg along with serms is fucking stupid because hcg is a replacement for leutinizing hormone and thus suppresses your own lh.

Take hcg the entire time you're taking steroids low doses several times a week (250-400iu) until a couple half lives after your last injection.
yeah will do that that just makes sense lol, wont even need to worry about my balls and serms will stop my growth so fuck serms after all

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and maarda
youre mentally retarded
Pct generally requires a serm which selectively agonises the e2 receptors in bone tissue. This leads to the rapid ossification of the epiphyseal growth plates. This ossification marks the end of growth.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Pct generally requires a serm which selectively agonises the e2 receptors in bone tissue. This leads to the rapid ossification of the epiphyseal growth plates. This ossification marks the end of growth. So the answer to your thread is, you probably shouldn’t pct. Just cruise at a trt dose once you finish your cycle.

• +1
Pct generally requires a serm which selectively agonises the e2 receptors in bone tissue. This leads to the rapid ossification of the epiphyseal growth plates. This ossification marks the end of growth.
if youre roiding with open growth plates then yes you are mentally retarded

• JFL
if youre roiding with open growth plates then yes you are mentally retarded
Haha no lol. You are mentally retarded if you are not. Please explain your dogshit logic for me. I enjoy listening to stupid people, it boosts my ego.

• +1
Pct generally requires a serm which selectively agonises the e2 receptors in bone tissue. This leads to the rapid ossification of the epiphyseal growth plates. This ossification marks the end of growth. So the answer to your thread is, you probably shouldn’t pct. Just cruise at a trt dose once you finish your cycle.
That’s what I’m doing

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I received test and mast from them how yk they’re bunk bro
I just guessed because the price seemed really good. If you did your research then I trust it’s legit. 22gbp for 3,000mg though? I’ve never seen that before. I’ll check it out.

• +1
I just guessed because the price seemed really good. If you did your research then I trust it’s legit. 22gbp for 3,000mg though? I’ve never seen that before. I’ll check it out.
Yeah I researched before buying and the reviews were excellent.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
300mg/ml for 10ml vial he meant

• +1