PDO threads lower lids

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

life could be a dream… on amphetimines
@Orc @Clavicular @SteveRogers

is there any way to raise my lower lid with PDOs?

obviously not expecting amazing results but just a little would go a long way when it comes to lower lids

• +1
Reactions: aber, MA_ascender, <6PSLcel and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber and NorwoodAscender
are you aware that any changes from pdo will revert back nearly fully after swelling is gone within a few hours or days if you have oldcel skin? i challenge anyone to send a before and after same lighting days apart and any noticble changes but you cant. get botox if you want way better
orc has posted results on numerous occasions

• +1
Reactions: aber and PsychoH
did you try them on ur canthus too?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, shizuku11111 and MA_ascender
i really respect what he did to try and fix something but bro all he posted was a pic of him in good lighting with little folds,99 percent of the population dont have folds in bright lighting too especially under 40 they just creep out in natural lighting,plus he could have taken the pic hours after,im just saying anything pdo related is temporary,if you use common sense you know its impossible to last longView attachment 2975926 but seriously who under 40 has more prominent folds then this in good lighting?
the lip width one has good results

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
not yet but i will. gonna do lips, lateral canthus, and undereyes/upper lid if possible
if it works for canthal tilt then ts is lifefuel for me. if i had neutral or slightly positive tilt id mog hardd

• +1
Reactions: aber and NorwoodAscender
if it works for canthal tilt then ts is lifefuel for me. if i had neutral or slightly positive tilt id mog hardd
i’ll keep u updated when i do it

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
fuck its hard to find the threads he did,did he widen his lips too? deletwed my posts dont want it to come accross as hate just my opinion
didn’t actually widen them but he increased the “perceived mouth width”

IMG 4967

big difference imo

fuck its hard to find the threads he did,did he widen his lips too? deletwed my posts dont want it to come accross as hate just my opinion
Why do u say threads don’t work? Do you have any reason to believe this

Adds volume, for lips mainly used for asymmetry and better support for under eyes
i see, thanks, i guess i cant do anything with lips but how exactly will it provide better undereye support?

Why do u say threads don’t work? Do you have any reason to believe this
bc of biology,no needles can permanently lift skin in a certain area lol making it tighter our body is designed to heal and bring it back into place,just like how if you stop using braces after your crooket teeth are fixed even years after they are straight your body shifts them back fast to its old position,i dont know if its because you guys are looking at this shit through a phone and me on my big monitor but all the before and afters espeically that lip one are identical

i see, thanks, i guess i cant do anything with lips but how exactly will it provide better undereye support?
Bc it adds volume, if you have hollow under eyes you can place it there and it will give better support

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
bc of biology,no needles can permanently lift skin in a certain area lol making it tighter our body is designed to heal and bring it back into place,just like how if you stop using braces after your crooket teeth are fixed even years after they are straight your body shifts them back fast to its old position,i dont know if its because you guys are looking at this shit through a phone and me on my big monitor but all the before and afters espeically that lip one are identical
It’s not supposed to keep it in place permanently, it’s a thread that dissolves and stimulates collagen in that area for about a year, like some fillers

• +1
Reactions: Aero
@Orc @Clavicular @SteveRogers

is there any way to raise my lower lid with PDOs?

obviously not expecting amazing results but just a little would go a long way when it comes to lower lids
Nah not marginally