Peak dopamine being worshipped by 19 yo white girl

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Gen Z and Gen Alpha girls are more accepting of ethnics and Kpop in general.

Imagine lying on bed with 19yo JB in your arm while she’s stroking your ethnic hair telling you how thick it is and looking into your eyes with pure admiration. Your arm supporting her petite head, while another arm all over her petite skinny warm body. You can’t help but patting her back like a child until you are both asleep together with her head on your chest. It feels like time has stopped, the ecstasy can be felt, it’s as if that’s the whole purpose of universe. The purest form of love in the moment, the ultimate primitive feeling safe and earthly warmth.

Then you woke up at night and kiss her forehead and she woke up and smile subttely then you both makeout and cuddles even tighter and fall sleep again.

You then wake up in the morning and she just started making breakfast for both of you because she wants to express her love, she serves you Tea as well.

Bhais it’s only a matter of time 🕰️.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, kebab, Trilogy and 5 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

• +1
Reactions: traveler
I’m bricked just from reading

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, Trilogy, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
aint nothing better than seeing the feminine colored eyes of a white female looking up at the asian cock

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Spiritualcell, rand anon and 2 others
the coppers will deny this but you're right, kpoppmaxxers get prime pussy these days.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
aint nothing better than seeing the feminine colored eyes of a white female looking up at the asian cock
She asked me if she has Beutiful eyes because her client said so. I told her it is unique and looks earthly. She can’t hide her smiles.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
the coppers will deny this but you're right, kpoppmaxxers get prime pussy these days.
On top of that the white jb into Kpop are much more feminine as well because they try to imitaite every things the actress does on the dramas.

On top of that the white jb into Kpop are much more feminine as well because they try to imitaite every things the actress does on the dramas.
BTS helped so many asians get laid, basically changed the smv market of a single race.

• +1
BTS helped so many asians get laid, basically changed the smv market of a single race.
Not only BTS but Kdramas and films as well.

You see Kdramas everywhere on Netflix as well nowadays.

I want to wake up to this next to me

1C78DAA7 AD82 41C2 BC8C F1EEE14A0600

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I want to wake up to this next to me

View attachment 2602723
Yes, imagine her flatmate female friend on your bed as well. One sleeping on your left one on the right, you spread your arms and cuddle both, while they lean their heads on your chest and sleep soundly. How breathtaking moment is that for a man’s life.

big ethnic papi cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Over for my skull

No kpopmaxxing for me

• So Sad
@GuyFromSingapore

What a wonderful time for Asian

run kpop aura with muscle maxx and mma maxx

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You make me want to rope.
Keep giving me false hope and copium.

asian people have it the easiest for looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: traveler and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
run kpop aura with muscle maxx and mma maxx

The only time mentioning that I do MMA helps me score, is when I say it to White girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and traveler
The only time mentioning that I do MMA helps me score, is when I say it to White girls.
white women cant resist ethnic male that are primal and trained in combat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, GuyFromSingapore and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
All of this lovey dovey bullshit until i get in through the fucking window and tape her in front of the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back