Reactions: BongMog
walter white GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ranierean, cutie_pie and 1 other person
Not me. I don't care at all. I just want a woman my age to love me

• +1
Not wanting virgin girls is peak incel behavior, once you get some experience and know how many whores out there you won't be satisfied unless you get a Virgin

• Hmm...
Not wanting virgin girls is peak incel behavior, once you get some experience and know how many whores out there you won't be satisfied unless you get a Virgin
Yea I mean imo 3 bodycount at Max is fine , after that it's kinda iffy but lots of guys are virgin or bust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
lol no normie gives a fuck about body count unless its something ridiculous. and trust me word gets around if a girl is a gigantic slut (+you can sense it).

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 23359
lol no normie gives a fuck about body count unless its something ridiculous. and trust me word gets around if a girl is a gigantic slut (+you can sense it).
you can't sense shit buddy girls are racking up 20-30 body counts in highschool let alone the shit that goes down in college i see with my own eyes and u won't even know it , normies actually give a fuck they just don't gave other options and have to accapet their girl is a whore

• +1