Peanut skull is law in 2024

exo

exo

Kraken
The age of ogres is gone. A massive skull with a wide jaw looks so bad ngl. Smaller skull = body looks bigger = perceived as taller = more aesthetic. Anime jaw is law

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Paul7, Klasik616, PlayersGetPlayed and 5 others
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Babies see my peanut skull and smile eagerly

Babies see ogre skull and cower in fear and horror at the depravities of the human genome

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, PlayersGetPlayed and HeightPilledum
The age of ogres is gone. A massive skull with a wide jaw looks so bad ngl. Smaller skull = body looks bigger = perceived as taller = more aesthetic. Anime jaw is law
jfl, just as my body decides to increase my fwhr gonions and cheekbones :feelswhy:

legit

small skull = superhero look, wider looking neck, not having baby proportions (babies have giant heads relative to body)

• +1
Reactions: exo
The anime jaw in question:

1 rKl56ixsC55cMAsO2aQhGQ2x

Just have a big skull and tall body and wide frame. It will still look small just dont be a bobble head