Pearls to the swine: Learn line dancing: Master the popular styles! Hit a western/country bar.

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
My advice is first to investigate a western/country bar/club. Make it a spying assignment. You're gathering intel. Learn what styles they'll use on the floor. Mark it down. Finally, at home or spare time on the job/school, learn those dance techniques. Once you have mastered a dozen, you have a skill! You're welcome.

Here's a tightass roastie to learn from:

And if the poster child for Incel can do it, YOU can too!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and aBetterMii
I love those American country girls.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I love those American country girls.
Absolutely. Cityginas are boring in conversation because they're careful with their words. Growing up in cities you learn others will use education and facts against you. And knowing none of us are always right, a city girl tries to be just that. So she's careful with her words. Country girls don't give a fuck. They love to talk and have intelligent conversations. But the young twats, 18+, ugh, it doesn't matter the upbringing, they all talk the same. Mindless gibberish babble with facts spaghettied in.

But serious pearls here, parasites. Country dancing women love. ALL women except ghetto hoes. But I met quite a few blackginas that also love to line dance. Its a group activity. But besides, you build skill. Vaginas love dancing esp a man on the floor. It shows her he doesn't give a fuck what others think. It shows her he's committed. It shows her he's confident. And if she finds out you trained yourself to dance solely to meet a vagina to slam, punch, and jackhammer, ugh, love hearts will be in her eyes for you. Also, it burns the fuck out of calories.